Does child-support make you worried?

I went on youtube bout to search for something gym related then I literally write the word "how"
And these are the most searched topics
_20230714_083240.JPG

Is this a legitimate worry for you Gen Z kids?

Being worried about child support means a man either intends to commit zina or would be entering a marriage that he already believes will fail. Neither are good outlooks in life.

That's not how the yt search algorithm works. The recommended feature works like that.

On my end, everything above these 3 are related to what I searched before. So youtube's algorithm is presenting to you what you searched before.

1689497872236.png

:dead: @ "how to get out of child support". Man, any money you spent on your child is money well-spent. You can try joint custody though. That would help you to be part of your child's life fully.

On my end, everything above these 3 are related to what I searched before. So youtube's algorithm is presenting to you what you searched before.

View attachment 283364

:dead: @ "how to get out of child support". Man, any money you spent on your child is money well-spent. You can try joint custody though. That would help you to be part of your child's life fully.
You cropped the ss post the whole thing

This also means you are a .
There is gods law and government law.
I follow the law out of convenience but if the government overstep like in this case I don't recognise the authority of government over my family.
I will support my child however I want,
As a matter of principle if I am taken to court its a declaration of war and I burn everything down. There is no limit to how far things will escalate.
Left to my own devices I am overly generous, I would most likely provide more support than the court mandates.

If my wife involves the state she would 100% get nothing.
Luckily my relationship is good and divorce is highly unlikely but my wife knows my mindset..
She also knows that about 10% of my assets are in fiat currency and within western financial system. 90% is outside.
Iv3 been fked before by the authorities and it took me 8 years to recover, I made sure that they have zero access to my money.

Trending

Latest posts