Does anyone watch Law and Order SVU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many people under 30 watch it. It's on two channels on TV (5 USA and Universal) and I have hundreds recorded. I watch two a night. I've seen big name stars on it like Mike Tyson, Cynthia Nixon, Robin Williams and many more. I have to say it's my favourite show. I always wanted to be detective and I live vicariously through Benson, Stabler, Rollins, Amaro, Tutuola and the rest.

Not many people under 30 watch it. It's on two channels on TV (5 USA and Universal) and I have hundreds recorded. I watch two a night. I've seen big name stars on it like Mike Tyson, Cynthia Nixon, Robin Williams and many more. I have to say it's my favourite show. I always wanted to be detective and I live vicariously through Benson, Stabler, Rollins, Amaro, Tutuola and the rest.

Love that show
:it0tdo8:

Yeah it is the best one. It's the best written with the best characters.
I watched new episode and nearly 2/3 of the original cast changed:gucciwhat:
I like how when you think the story is going one way it goes in another direction and is always because of there first suspect snitching:russ:

Last edited:
It's great. I actually get really sad when they lose a case. What's your favourite episode? Mine is of that Latin American girl who gets trafficked and they think it's a prank call at first.

There was this episode were they had a suspect but to find out his twin did it and he was innocent

These basket ball players come out and say their coach abused them and one of the victims was ashamed but finally came through at the end testifying

These teen girls set up this mental ill dude and the team thought he was their suspect till they found out the girls were abusing him and leading him on sexually...

There's more... I just can't remember them atm
:nvjpqts:

There was this episode were they had a suspect but to find out his twin did it and he was innocent

These basket ball players come out and say their coach abused them and one of the victims was ashamed but finally came through at the end testifying

These teen girls set up this mental ill dude and the team thought he was their suspect till they found out the girls were abusing him and leading him on sexually...

There's more... I just can't remember them atm
:nvjpqts:

I've watched all but the last one. I'm going to look it up and stream it, sounds interesting.

I think Lewis was the worst bad guy on the show.

I've watched all but the last one. I'm going to look it up and stream it, sounds interesting.

I think Lewis was the worst bad guy on the show.

I've been trying to find it but nothing
I don't remember the episode name or season but I do know Amaro was in it

SVU is everything

I miss stabler and benson together

:mjcry: Olivia does this weird
Thing with her mouth these days,
It triggers me

Yeah I agree, they were the best TV duo.

Yeah she does, but I like her with Noah...added depth to her character. Today I watched the episode where the judge offers a chance at fostering him.

Things I like about SVU

They always believe the victim until evidence suggests otherwise

They portray mental illness with sensitivity

Benson, a woman, climbs the ranks faster than her male counterparts.

Benson is a product of rape but she still connects with her brother from her father's side. That just proves that everyone longs for family no matter how dire the circumstances.

Unlike real life, DNA evidence gets processed fast and pretty much every case goes to court in a timely fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending