Does anyone know this Somali SJW on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Question why do those words trigger you?

In fact Somali supremacists @Jim Crow @Puntlandtheglorious @xalimathe6 @KREAM

Why are you guys bothered with people who classify themselves as one of the above.

Is it because of the fact those Somalis that identify as these don’t speak about Somalia’s issues or is it more than that. I really want to figure out this beef y’all got with them.

I'm not a Somali supermacist sxb. Her saying we honour kill is lying on her part :manny:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I can't stand this self hating . She constantly lies about us and blocks anyone who calls her out. She's just a slave for madows.

She actually blocked me before I ever interacted with her. I didn't even know who she was.
:mjlol:

May Allah protect us from these vile SJW creatures, Somalis’ reputation in the West is already in tatters, why make them worse??? Wallahi she’s istupid :mahubowtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
SJW Somalis are an interesting to observe. They act relatively similar.

I find it funny how she doesn't really confront madows and their misogyny?
:gucciwhat:They have child marriages in various sub-saharan African countries, many of which practice Christianity or some local believe systems.

What about the New World madows and the unusually high rates of under age and out-of-wed lock births?:hillarybiz: I don't see her protesting this clear example of child exploitation. More often than not, these types fake being woke and always marry zeta cadaans. :siilaanyolaugh:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh wow, I clicked on the profile to look through her postings and I know the girl from the original tweet.

I think I know why she developed extreme views, she use to complain about Somali guys not giving her attention because of her complexion. To me, there was nothing wrong with her but it seemed like she had a bad experience and that formed her outlook in everything.

There’s always a reason why people rebel against something and sometimes it is out of frustration against society. I hope she realizes that she matters and having extreme views does not help the situation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending