Does anyone here have any chronic conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I've been diagnosed with Intrusive thoughts. I could be waiting for the tube and i would envision me throwing myself into the tracks :pachah1:and its got nothing to do with my mood :pachah1:its soo random and thats what scares the f*ck out of me:pachah1:It's caused me to develop serious paranoia and social withdrawal. I only go out after 10 pm (when i am not working). Loud sounds fucking irritate me aswell.

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I dont think many ppl think its a chronic ailment, but i hsve been suffering with sexual addiction which doc thought was persistent genital disorder. I crave sex with different females and seem to get bored easily maintaining with monogomous relationship with women. this resulted me being not being able to confide in and be intimate with women and preconditioned to look women as piece of meat.

I had trouble maintaing female friends at professional settings and its hard keeping things platonic with them as i want to f*ck their brains out. we have fallen ou with good female friends for not being faithful after we started relationships. this also made other females to look at me with contempt and hatred :snoop:

I have tried personal cognitive behavioral therapy which seems to work so far, I have been faithful to my current gf for 2 weeks now. fighting the temptation is bit intensive for my willpower and mental but im doing good job so far. havent been sleazy with women as usual. I hsve reconnected with old female friends too and things couldnt be any better.

OP keep your head high and be strong. believe you could go on to live as better as ever and you will. that mindset is all you need to wake up for another new day

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I've been diagnosed with Intrusive thoughts. I could be waiting for the tube and i would envision me throwing myself into the tracks :pachah1:and its got nothing to do with my mood :pachah1:its soo random and thats what scares the f*ck out of me:pachah1:It's caused me to develop serious paranoia and social withdrawal. I only go out after 10 pm (when i am not working). Loud sounds fucking irritate me aswell.
Same walaahi sxb. its scary, i would see a random policeman and i would start building all scenarios for overpowering him and shoot him. its worse even when i see attractive females, i would start undressing them in my mind and f*ck them there and then. all while starin blank and absent minded thru them, sometimes this creeps them and makes them think im crazy or sthing. weird!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:meleshame:

That kinda shit happens to me every now and then, random thoughts that I would never do. The more you resist it and try to put it at the back of your head the more it flags up. It's nothing suicidal just random crazy shit usually sexual lol. I think it's an isaaq genetic thing, high iq has the tendency to plague us with mental health issues.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Same walaahi sxb. its scary, i would see a random policeman and i would start building all scenarios for overpowering him and shoot him. its worse even when i see attractive females, i would start undressing them in my mind and f*ck them there and then. all while starin blank and absent minded thru them, sometimes this creeps them and makes them think im crazy or sthing. weird!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:meleshame:
I don't even pick up babies because i always envision myself dropping them :pachah1:Its tough wallah :pachah1:
That kinda shit happens to me every now and then, random thoughts that I would never do. The more you resist it and try to put it at the back of your head the more it flags up. It's nothing suicidal just random crazy shit usually sexual lol. I think it's an isaaq genetic thing, high iq has the tendency to plague us with mental health issues.
Sexual thoughts are the worst :pachah1:I've undressed the wrong people in my head :pachah1:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I don't even pick up babies because i always envision myself dropping them :pachah1:Its tough wallah :pachah1:

Sexual thoughts are the worst :pachah1:I've undressed the wrong people in my head :pachah1:
I didn't know this was a common issue I think about the weirdest shit sometimes :mjlol:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I am healthy alxamdulilah

Those of you who suffers from depression do you take any medication for it?

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Sometimes i get depressing thoughts damn. Never would i thought this could happend to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts