Does anyone here have any chronic conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis since last year and the doctor told me it's only going to get worse with each year. It's not too painful except certain mornings I can't move, but overall my quality of life hasn't been affected. I am lucky I can control it with medication and working from home if I can't leave the house.

Please describe what you have, how it's affected your life/happiness or if you just ignore it.

Ilahay haku cafiyo ameen.

I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks. The littlest things get me stressed out and make me feel nervous.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I've come across many people with depression but never really asked about it. How is it? What do you feel? :cosbyhmm:
It's really hard to explain. It's not a headache it's a state of mind where you can't feel hapiness or motivated to do anything at times. Leaving the bad can sometimes be a mission etc. That's the best way I can describe it. And it isn't something you can just overcome like that it has a lot to do with chemicals and neurotransmitters in the brain

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It's really hard to explain. It's not a headache it's a state of mind where you can't feel hapiness or motivated to do anything at times. Leaving the bad can sometimes be a mission etc. That's the best way I can describe it. And it isn't something you can just overcome like that it has a lot to do with chemicals and neurotransmitters in the brain
Wow that's hard man. Get some help quick though. Some people think it's no big deal until it's too late (start getting thoughts about the world being a better place etc.). Thank god I never experience that though. Is it worse in winter?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wow that's hard man. Get some help quick though. Some people think it's no big deal until it's too late (start getting thoughts about the world being a better place etc.). Thank god I never experience that though. Is it worse in winter?
I ain't got it as much as others. Mine was self-diagnosed and was most likely nothing more than fatigue. NOFAP helped me out a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending