Does anyone have information on Somali boys killed in Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only hear that they were playing a football match and they were killed by blacks, can anyone confirm it.

Cleveland, Ohio

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I only hear that they were playing a football match and they were killed by blacks, can anyone confirm it.

Cleveland, Ohio

It was in Columbus, Ohio

That neighborhood that they got killed is full of Somali-Bantu who have adopted the cursed Madoow culture

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
It was in Columbus, Ohio

That neighborhood that they got killed is full of Somali-Bantu who have adopted the cursed Madoow culture

I've asked this question before, and I want to make sure the person who answered me got it correct.

Are Somali bantu a mix of ethnic Somali and ethnic bantu, or are they ethnic bantu who have lived in Somalia and adopted the language and culture?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've asked this question before, and I want to make sure the person who answered me got it correct.

Are Somali bantu a mix of ethnic Somali and ethnic bantu, or are they ethnic bantu who have lived in Somalia and adopted the language and culture?

They are not ethnically Somali but rather Somalis in nationality.

They are completely different looking to the regular Somali

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Nigga wtf are you retarded

I saw it on fb. AUN.
hopefully those gang loving somalis do something about this. If I was in a gang, I'd kill anyone who kills somali.

If I was in a gang, I would leave the gang and not add to the cycle of degeneracy that just leads to more destroyed lives
Somalis should leave the whole democratic party; have you seen how only white liberals and poor Mexicans and black gangbangers vote for Democrats. The Republican/Libertarians are pro-family, pro-business and promote individualism.

If I was in a gang, I would leave the gang and not add to the cycle of degeneracy that just leads to more destroyed lives
If you left, you wouldn't be in a gang tho.
All I am saying if you are going to be in a gang, and embrace that lifestyle, do two things; make lots of money, kill anyone who kills somali.

Somalis should leave the whole democratic party; have you seen how only white liberals and poor Mexicans and black gangbangers vote for Democrats. The Republican/Libertarians are pro-family, pro-business and promote individualism.
I agree with you I'm gonna vote Republican in the next elections I'm tired of the Democrats who appeal to fags and other minorities

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All I am saying if you are going to be in a gang, and embrace that lifestyle, do two things; make lots of money, kill anyone who kills somali.

Alot of gaajo Somalis are in gangs they would probably kill another Somali who owes them 100 bucks

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What good d'you think that'd do?
Deter people from killing more Somalis?
You do realise that a lot of the people who kill Somalis are Somali themselves.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What good d'you think that'd do?
Deter people from killing more Somalis?
You do realise that a lot of the people who kill Somalis are Somali themselves.
Heres one way to stop the killings move out The more Somalis who do the less more dead or in gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts