Does anyone from London know where

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i can sell my ps4 in person? I've had it for two years and just lost interest in it altogether as I'm getting older and don't need it anymore. Anyone know any stores that does trade?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i can sell my ps4 in person? I've had it for two years and just lost interest in it altogether as I'm getting older and don't need it anymore. Anyone know any stores that does trade?
sell it at cex but they would want the recieps and everything if you have that then you can sell or sell it in slough i once sold my old playstation 2 thier

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:lol: Did not expect you to be a gamer. Why not use Gumtree, Ebay or whatnot. Less drama.
I spend it on my bursary where you have to spend anything on the uni spending website. I want to sell it in a store i don't trust online trade.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
CEX or eBay is your best bet.
:lol: Did not expect you to be a gamer. Why not use Gumtree, Ebay or whatnot. Less drama.
My guy said gumtree. That's how you end up behind a alley at 4 AM with a midi up your futo and your PS4, phone and shoes stolen by a roadman.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
sell it at cex but they would want the recieps and everything if you have that then you can sell or sell it in slough i once sold my old playstation 2 thier
I don't have my receipt I bought it online tho so maybe I can check it there and is in good condition. How much did you sell your ps2 for ?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
daddy-woo-darkskintigga-u-know-a-nigga-hit-rock-bottom-45912668.png