Does anyone else think Somali women are miskin during ramadan? Share your stories

All that extra cleaning and cooking every day. I've been helping my hooyo but when I think how all of this falls on women mostly it's crazy. What's it like with you guys?

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Another gender thread
1618920932412.jpeg

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nacalaa last 3 days its only about halimos thread

ffs do something better to do We already had iq of 68.

by reading these kind of thread, its getting lower and lower:dead:

Last edited:
Nacalaa last 3 days its only about halimos thread

ffs do something better to do We already had iq of 68 by reading these kind of thread, its getting lower and lower:dead:

Wallahi it's a serious topic. It's not just all the cooking but all the cleaning as well. You're looking at several hours of work every day. With somali food the kitchen gets really hot as well so it's a struggle

I never thought anything of it but when you see it with your own eyes you'll see it. Mashallah I'm a farax

Wallahi it's a serious topic. It's not just all the cooking but all the cleaning as well. You're looking at several hours of work every day. With somali food the kitchen gets really hot as well so it's a struggle

I never thought anything of it but when you see it with your own eyes you'll see it. Mashallah I'm a farax
true i get into the kitchen and its like a sauna loool

I have to cook

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All that extra cleaning and cooking every day. I've been helping my hooyo but when I think how all of this falls on women mostly it's crazy. What's it like with you guys?

It is the gaajo huuno. Miiskiin by force.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My favorite part of xalimos when ramadan begins they remove all their pics of IG and when ramadan is over they put those pics back on :mjlaugh:

Trending

Latest posts