Does anyone else talk to themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Isn't talking to yourself like thinking out loud??. Lol what about people who vlog :cosbyhmm:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I can't be the only one. I have full on debates and discussions with myself wallahi. My flatmate said "Oh, I was going to knock on your door earlier but you were on the phone" and I was like "I didn't call anyone today" :what1: and then I realised...

she overheard me talking to myself:drakelaugh:

That loud :dead:

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Soo ma aha? Apparently talking to yourself is only socially acceptable when you got a camera in your face.

Lol not gonna lie, I find it easier talking to myself in front of the camera. But I agree with you, sometimes we need to get out of our head in order to structure our thoughts. Some people do it on paper, some in front of a good friend, some in front of camera... some keep it simple and just do it without any medium.

Lol not gonna lie, I find it easier talking to myself in front of the camera. But I agree with you, sometimes we need to get out of our head in order to structure our thoughts. Some people do it on paper, some in front of a good friend, some in front of camera... some keep it simple and just do it without any medium.

We're the selfless people that don't force others to carry our bs burdens. We truly are martyrs :frdfvsb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts