Does anyone else remember watching this when they were young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watership down was some crazy children's movie with lots of graphic violence. I'm surprised my hooyo let me watch this when i was young. God bless her! she probably thought it was a child friendly movie.

Keeysan

The humble one
Watership down was some crazy children's movie with lots of graphic violence. I'm surprised my hooyo let me watch this when i was young. God bless her! she probably thought it was a child friendly movie.

Are you absolutely sure of your own mental stability? :gucciwhat:

This stuff might have left some unknown hidden traumas you should do a checkup

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰

:russ: Ala xaraabo weynaa, I had to show this to my lil cousin who’s crazy about rabbits, she has been nagging about wanting a rabbit:lolbron: she is crying right now, I shouldn’t have done it but couldn’t help, and now she is even treatening to throw away her fur-jacket thinking it is made of crazy red eyed rabbits:dead1: :mjhaps: I’m bad.

But hey please do recommend me some other gruesome cartoon films, this one was wild I loved it:rejoice:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I remember this. It could explain why I hate rabbits. Stupid animals... I really fucking hate rabbits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending