Does anyone else here have an addictive personality

I have an addictive personality. That's why I am addicted to forum trolling for 20 plus years. Thank God I am not addicted to intoxicant substances, I am the type if I start it, I will go downhill quickly. Alhamdhulilaah.
20 years, you need dr phil dear!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope. You gotta keep your brain occupied on different planes. It’s the mark of a complex mind

Did you really troll since 98? Can you did up those posts for me??

Go to Somali net forums and type Basra. I kept the same name.

Also "Basra-" with a dash

Go to Somali net forums and type Basra. I kept the same name.

Also "Basra-" with a dash
I typed that in and found this: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=391839
RIP Basra 1966-2018 “Basra has passed away two days ago. Her last few days were aired on TLC channel my 600lbs life.
R.I.P Basra. somnet forum general section will miss you.”

loooool what did you do to leave that legacy :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I typed that in and found this: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=391839
RIP Basra 1966-2018 “Basra has passed away two days ago. Her last few days were aired on TLC channel my 600lbs life.
R.I.P Basra. somnet forum general section will miss you.”

loooool what did you do to leave that legacy :chrisfreshhah:

I pissed off a few people lol I used push peoples button from a young age. I drove one girl named "gedogirl" craxy she used to stalk me because I said something mean to her.

But alhamdhulilah I grew up

I have an addictive personality. That's why I am addicted to forum trolling for 20 plus years. Thank God I am not addicted to intoxicant substances, I am the type if I start it, I will go downhill quickly. Alhamdhulilaah.
20 plus? Well how old are You?
you must be old lol

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, You’re genuinely one of the nicest persons I’ve met online.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I truly learned who I am, what I am, and who I will be this year.

Therefore I cannot waste my time with addictions. I can handle life at force full, I don't need illegal aids. Never have.

Don't think you can't survive with out drugs, our bodies were not' designed for them in the first place.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I truly learned who I am, what I am, and who I will be this year.

Therefore I cannot waste my time with addictions. I can handle life at force full, I don't need illegal aids. Never have.

Don't think you can't survive with out drugs, our bodies were not' designed for them in the first place.
You sound like you're gonna start taking herbs and advocate for no vaccines.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My only addictions are gaming. I would literally spend hours on end playing PES (football game) and empire building strategy games. It would get so bad, that my missus, would go to bed alone on many occasions, while I stayed up all night gaming.

It was seriously affecting our marriage. So one day, I decided sell up, all my consoles and gaming PC, and I have never looked back.

Last edited:

Trending