Does anyone else get mistaken for another ethnicity?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
People usually think I’m Oromo or Ethiopian lol.
They are hilarious maybe I look more Oromo than Ethiopian (no similarities in eye shape that’s for sure). But I’m trying to look more Somali. Got some things similar.
I've been mistaken for Indian the most which is weird. It's only white people who think that. Habesha people think I'm Habesha. But most people can tell I'm somali

I’ve gotten Hindi a lot. I find it insulting.
1568190466251.jpg

I'd be insulted at being mistaken for a Hindu or Porkistani

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
always be proud of your brand and correct people on the spot otherwise they will assume it’s a compliment to be mistaken for something else. :)

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
People mistake me for an Ethiopian maybe it's because of these long ass dreads , the rasta emblem tracksuit and the non stop raggae loud speakers , even Ethiopians mistake me for one of them and would yell something at me in Amharic "selam wenidim inidet neh" from a distance , some even invited me to drink coffee with them and eat kitfo injera but I kindly declined and pretended I was fasting that day
kkkkk

The benefit I got for being mistaken was that South Africans have less racist tendencies and bias towards Ethiopians and Sudanese but are filled with anger and hatred towards Somali people.

People mistake me for an Ethiopian maybe it's because of these long ass dreads , the rasta emblem tracksuit and the non stop raggae loud speakers , even Ethiopians mistake me for one of them and would yell something at me in Amharic "selam wenidim inidet neh" from a distance , some even invited me to drink coffee with them and eat kitfo injera but I kindly declined and pretended I was fasting that day
kkkkk

The benefit I got for being mistaken was that South Africans have less racist tendencies and bias towards Ethiopians and Sudanese but are filled with anger and hatred towards Somali people.
Lol I believe.
Damn that is sad. Their hatred towards Somali people. I don’t hate other Africans.

@Jiron serious question no disrespect but are you on anti-depressants or uppers?
He just seems like a pleasant person lol. You never know some of the most positive people. Come from hard times. Ever seen a ‘nice guy’ get provoked dude puts them in their place. Rightfully.