Does anyone else get mistaken for another ethnicity?

Almost always I have gotten mistaken for a Sudanese. The first time I didn't know what Sudanese or Sudan was so I searched it up and got this
IMG_20200403_084240.jpg

I was never more insulted in my life:wow1:

Useally Eritrean or Ethiopian but one girl told me if i was from papuan or other Melanesians region. :mindblown:

When i heard that took it as joke but inside i was really hurt:mjhaps:
Damn. Don’t worry they are cuties so you must be too.

psyche

To each their own
I don't know why you guys act so surprised when people misidentify your ethnicity.

Somalis are relatively rare in the west so it is understandable that people will call you something else.

rarely but ive been mistaken for "half" Japanese, what ever that means. This was while in the gym some guy came up and just asked me if i was half Japanese.

Ive also been mistaken for Indian, and Latino.
Ive also been asked to verify my ethnicity alot, black dudes will lok at me in passing and say "you're a brother right??" Im not even kidding, just walking into a panda express that happened to me. Ive had teachers ask me where im from too.

rarely but ive been mistaken for "half" Japanese, what ever that means. This was while in the gym some guy came up and just asked me if i was half Japanese.

Ive also been mistaken for Indian, and Latino.
Ive also been asked to verify my ethnicity alot, black dudes will lok at me in passing and say "you're a brother right??" Im not even kidding, just walking into a panda express that happened to me. Ive had teachers ask me where im from too.
Haha I believe this.

I don't know why you guys act so surprised when people misidentify your ethnicity.

Somalis are relatively rare in the west so it is understandable that people will call you something else.
That’s true. But if you deviate from the stereotypical Somali looks they won’t believe.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
When I was 215lb with ~15% body fat. Habeshas and somalis wouldn't think I was horn African let alone Somali.

Almost always I have gotten mistaken for a Sudanese. The first time I didn't know what Sudanese or Sudan was so I searched it up and got this View attachment 103317

I was never more insulted in my life:wow1:

Those are South Sudanese nilotics. I think they meant to mistake you for being a Northern Sudanese person who are much more lighter skinned with Nubian(they are also located in Southern Egypt too) features

Trending

Latest posts