Does anyone else get mistaken for another ethnicity?

People usually think I’m Oromo or Ethiopian lol.
They are hilarious maybe I look more Oromo than Ethiopian (no similarities in eye shape that’s for sure). But I’m trying to look more Somali. Got some things similar.

I agree, I don’t have the eye shape so I’m wondering why people think I look like them. :kanyeshrug:
I know right. We are definitely kinda similar looking groups. So it’s understandable. I’d just be more excited if they thought I was Somali. Some people do saying you must be Somali with those cheekbones.

People think I'm a Lander sometimes, I keep correcting them
Never accept that shit from anyone, such disrespect. Calling other people mentally ill and intellectual disabled. Whats wrong with people this days.

You don't join a federation and then say "I am leaving". Get this right no one forced us to join, now that we are here. We will stay. I am Isaaq from Cerigaabo, and I believe we should lead Somalia. Why Isolate ourselves and accept defeat, we will rise and have the whole cake.

Last edited:
Never accept that shit from anyone, such disrespect. Calling other people mentally ill and intellectual disabled. Whats wrong with people this days.

You don't join a federation and then say "I am leaving". Get this right no one forced us to join, now that we are here. We will stay. I am Isaaq from Cerigaabo, and I believe we should lead Somalia. Why Isolate ourselves and accept defeat, we will rise and have the whole cake.
Lemme grab my popcorn. Man I want Somalia to get better I don’t care what tribe does it. Let’s get it!

Trending