Does anybody know where Abofalah is from?

I heard some people claim he's a Somali living in Kuwait , but not sure , geeljires have a habit of claiming people who look like them, especially the famous ones lol .
https://asharq.com/ar/1UBeRM9HAbravF3UlBPocd-الكويت-يوتيوبر-صومالي-يجمع-مليون-دولار/
Here is a clip of him speaking some broken Somali , like ciyaal mataalo .
"Waryaa waan ku jecelyahay"

Dude has 23 million subscribers, probably the biggest arab YouTuber
the 'pewdiepie' of the Arab world .
He recently raised a million dollars for refugee families , and he's live now trying raise 10 million .

What's your source?

FFF03350-4903-40A4-8803-D21A2D9AC369.jpeg

Fobs force themselves to believe this aboflah dude is Somali it gives me a headache
Fobs are cringe online especially YouTube comment sections. Any video on Somalis even super niche clan videos you will see a fob with a Fake nationality flag pfp say “I am from Turkey/Pakistan and I love Somalia”. No shame.

Based

VIP
Fobs are cringe online especially YouTube comment sections. Any video on Somalis even super niche clan videos you will see a fob with a Fake nationality flag pfp say “I am from Turkey/Pakistan and I love Somalia”. No shame.
:zhqjlmx: We have to let them have their fun. It's like watching a disabled child trying to make friends. We have to remember these people haven't been on the internet long at all so they have no idea how to behave

Trending

Latest posts