Does anybody know where Abofalah is from?

I heard some people claim he's a Somali living in Kuwait , but not sure , geeljires have a habit of claiming people who look like them, especially the famous ones lol .
https://asharq.com/ar/1UBeRM9HAbravF3UlBPocd-الكويت-يوتيوبر-صومالي-يجمع-مليون-دولار/
Here is a clip of him speaking some broken Somali , like ciyaal mataalo .
"Waryaa waan ku jecelyahay"

Dude has 23 million subscribers, probably the biggest arab YouTuber
the 'pewdiepie' of the Arab world .
He recently raised a million dollars for refugee families , and he's live now trying raise 10 million .

What's your source?

FFF03350-4903-40A4-8803-D21A2D9AC369.jpeg

Fobs force themselves to believe this aboflah dude is Somali it gives me a headache
Fobs are cringe online especially YouTube comment sections. Any video on Somalis even super niche clan videos you will see a fob with a Fake nationality flag pfp say “I am from Turkey/Pakistan and I love Somalia”. No shame.

Based

VIP
Fobs are cringe online especially YouTube comment sections. Any video on Somalis even super niche clan videos you will see a fob with a Fake nationality flag pfp say “I am from Turkey/Pakistan and I love Somalia”. No shame.
:zhqjlmx: We have to let them have their fun. It's like watching a disabled child trying to make friends. We have to remember these people haven't been on the internet long at all so they have no idea how to behave

Trending