Does anybody else hate their hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
I'm just gonna put it out there. I possible have the worst hair type in this whole forum not gonna lie.

My hair for the most part is like any other Somali person, except for the fact that I have two different curl patterns, which makes it hard to comb into one uniform hairstyle.

Does anyone have any good advice to fix up my retarded hair?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
How do you know if u have two different curl patterns? And would people notice that?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm just gonna put it out there. I possible have the worst hair type in this whole forum not gonna lie.

My hair for the most part is like any other Somali person, except for the fact that I have two different curl patterns, which makes it hard to comb into one uniform hairstyle.

Rarely do people have a uniform curl pattern. And it can change over time due to hormonal shifts during - puberty, pregnancy, menopause, health conditions or nutritional deficiencies. Processing can do it too - like excessive blow drying or dying of hair.

What type of hair do you have? And how do you normally manage it?

psyche

To each their own
How do you know if u have two different curl patterns? And would people notice that?

The part of my hair that is more curlier tends to contract more easily, giving a stark indication of the unequal height in my hair

Rarely do people have a uniform curl pattern. And it can change over time due to hormonal shifts during - puberty, pregnancy, menopause, health conditions or nutritional deficiencies. Processing can do it too - like excessive blow drying or dying of hair.

What type of hair do you have? And how do you normally manage it?

I would say I have a mixture of 3a-3c hair.

Another thing I've noticed is the decline in my hair quality. How is the best way to take care of my hair?

For some background info I usually wash my hair every two days and apply oil when ever it feels dry
(which is quite often)

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I have that curly soft hair if you know what I mean i love my hair got this waves making the qumayos go wild

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Go turkey my dude. I'm lucky because by the time I get to your age, the method will have been perfected. My grandfather was lucky because he died with a full set of hair.

:manny:

Bro, i started balding in my late teens. Ive come to grips with my bidaar.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You just need a good hair style. I look like a bahal if i don't trim once a month, but at best it can look like this

Low-Fade-Haircut.jpg

Sadly my top is thinning out, i predict by 35 i could be joining @Armadillo on Bald Men Support workshops.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I think by mid / late 30's ill be bidaar man too luckily I know a bald head looks good on me and my muscular physique

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The part of my hair that is more curlier tends to contract more easily, giving a stark indication of the unequal height in my hair

I would say I have a mixture of 3a-3c hair.

Another thing I've noticed is the decline in my hair quality. How is the best way to take care of my hair?

For some background info I usually wash my hair every two days and apply oil when ever it feels dry
(which is quite often)

What about your hair quality is declining?

Generally, a one-size-fits-all approach to hair care doesn't work. Given that people have differences not only in hair texture and pattern but in density and ability to absorb and retain retain moisture.

Have you tried YT tutorials?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do you use any gel or pomade to style?

I need that or its a poofy mess

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

u r acting my my 14 year old girl. And here I thought u were this cute smart odeey

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I have different patterns too. What I’ve learned is to shampoo less as it makes my hair way too dry. Buy the right sort of shampoos. Don’t get the two in one stuff. Use a wide toothed comb. You can mix different oils together to make your own conditioner. Or you can buy one, just make sure it doesn’t have sulphates in it. It'll make your hair dryer than it was before.

psyche

To each their own
What about your hair quality is declining?

Generally, a one-size-fits-all approach to hair care doesn't work. Given that people have differences not only in hair texture and pattern but in density and ability to absorb and retain retain moisture.

Have you tried YT tutorials?

I was not very keen on taking care of my hair in my early teens because some people consider it 'girly' but now that I am trying to grow out my hair, I have noticed that the curlier strands of hair are quite are more dry, tangled up and frizzy.

Thanks for the information I look up videos on the yt then.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was not very keen on taking care of my hair in my early teens because some people consider it 'girly' but now that I am trying to grow out my hair, I have noticed that the curlier strands of hair are quite are more dry, tangled up and frizzy.

Thanks for the information I look up videos on the yt then.

I would try deep conditioning by applying coconut milk (not the oil), let it sit for 30 minutes and then wash it out with a sulfate-free shampoo. It may help to restore some moisture. You also might be over washing your hair. Try stretching it out a day or two more (if at all possible). If that's not something you'll compromise on then try washing with condition only instead of shampoo on some days.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Do most Somalis have 3c or 3b curls? :cosbyhmm:I think my hair is in between those two, it’s extremely hard to control when it’s long. Anything past my shoulders and I have to go to the salon every week or just braid it.

psyche

To each their own
Do most Somalis have 3c or 3b curls? :cosbyhmm:I think my hair is in between those two, it’s extremely hard to control when it’s long. Anything past my shoulders and I have to go to the salon every week or just braid it.

Type 3 hair is the generally norm for most Somalis, some have 4 type ans some have 3 type hair.

We probably havbe the most diverse hair types in the world

Nin-culus

Laandheer

nayaahe u looking into it too much have a good diet cunto fican cun
2) hurdo fican seexo
3) istresskaa iska yareeeeeeeeee
4) siigada iska dhaaf mise nin guursa
5)biyo badan cab 8-10 koob maalintii ugu yaraaaan 2 liter malintii

thats gonna automatically improve ur hair 10 x

and for products use baby oil. its dirt cheap u can buy it at any supermarket and its got no bs ingredients itss natural

if your hair is that bad go amber rose if ur a gabar and if ur mandem go bold and follow the steps i said u shall prosper u wont need to be fostered

Status
Not open for further replies.