Does any one here play the game city skyline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it's actually pretty fun. I'm not a serious player though, just play it casually when I get a chance very few months.

It's a real life lesson on how to run a city. When your city becomes big you have to figure out how to solve traffic gridlocks, zoning issues, citizen complaints, balance the budget, pay back loans, raise taxes while not making your residents pissed off, etc etc...I think we need to force all Somali politicians to play this game before they get a role in government. if they make a good city, welcome, otherwise boot them out

Yea it's actually pretty fun. I'm not a serious player though, just play it casually when I get a chance very few months.

It's a real life lesson on how to run a city. When your city becomes big you have to figure out how to solve traffic gridlocks, zoning issues, citizen complaints, balance the budget, pay back loans, raise taxes while not making your residents pissed off, etc etc...I think we need to force all Somali politicians to play this game before they get a role in government. if they make a good city, welcome, otherwise boot them out
Very true man, I was also thinking about the same thing.
It gives you first hand experience on how to run a city and I would recommend every Somali to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.