Does all the people from Somaliland think like this đź’€

I see nothing wrong with that tweet and I 100% agree with it. The only thing Xamar has over Hargeisa is the ocean being right there, but other than that Hargeisa takes the cake. Keep in mind that the city is basically 31 years old because nothing was left from pre 1991. Xamar was built by the Kacaan and the Italians, but Hargeisa was built by its citizens and it lacks some infrastructure but as a whole it’s better than Mogadishu.

Based

VIP
If hargeisa had the same fundings as Muqdisho they’d develop just as fast. They have safety we don’t

I see nothing wrong with that tweet and I 100% agree with it. The only thing Xamar has over Hargeisa is the ocean being right there, but other than that Hargeisa takes the cake. Keep in mind that the city is basically 31 years old because nothing was left from pre 1991. Xamar was built by the Kacaan and the Italians, but Hargeisa was built by its citizens and it lacks some infrastructure but as a whole it’s better than Mogadishu.
You are right and wrong at the same time, Xamar looks unrecognizable now from 5-10 years ago. Xamar was 75% destroyed from ground up, the multiple wars and bombings. There was even looting of infrastructure to the point people were melting steel pipes, water pipes, electrical cables, breaking marble buildings etc and selling it to the UAE and Kenya. Some people doing the looting became millionaires overnight. The Kacaan infrastructure isn't there anymore, however there a bridges in the North, Berbera port and even the Presidential estate of SL which are Kacaan era projects that have been maintained.

Also Hargesia wasn't just built by it's citizen, a lot of international orgs and countries like the UK helped. If Hargesia had the same type of funding or investment Xamar had the last 5-10 it would be way better than Xamar. The thing is a lot of people from Hargesia have started to invest in Xamar instead of their home for some reason, if you offer incentives to invest there people will go there.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Oh hell no đź’€, the only thing that hargeisa is better then Mogadishu is safety other then that it isnt better then Mogadishu in any aspect

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That guy is mentally ill I always see his account. He is giving you guys a bad name lol
Trust me it’s a sheegato account everyone knows. Ever since farasgate happen with those dhulos gc getting exposed by an idoor that account popped out it’s not coincidence. Whoever behind it is certainly mentally ill

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Trust me it’s a sheegato account everyone knows. Ever since farasgate happen with those dhulos gc getting exposed by an idoor that account popped out it’s not coincidence. Whoever behind it is certainly mentally ill
check his pinned tweet :damn:

garowe >>>>> your tuulo
Screenshot_20221021-140827_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220826-113550_Twitter.jpg

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Ain’t no way boy.

Trending