Does a guys history matter?

Does a guys history matter?

• Yes

• No

• Go get an STD check-up you wecel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lemme flip the question because its always the opposite and I want to know how the girls feel on this one. Is there a chance for redemption for wecels like me or have I cursed myself by making the beast with two backs in copulation with Becky from work.

Lemme flip the question because its always the opposite and I want to know how the girls feel on this one. Is there a chance for redemption for wecels like me or have I cursed myself by making the beast with two backs in copulation with Becky from work.
I’m not a female but i know females so I would talk for them, key and locks analogy. You shall be fine

I have one from two years ago. That should be fine right?...
1627345345488.jpeg

Most women are not hypocrites. Most of us are secure with ourselves and sexuality unlike the avg man. Most of us realize that we’re all humans and imperfect and that we too have our own flaws. And that your past does not always define you if you overcome it and truly change.

Most women are not hypocrites. Most of us are secure with ourselves and sexuality unlike the avg man. Most understand that we’re all humans and imperfect and that we too have our own flaws. And that your past does not always define you if you overcome it and truly change.
Thanks sis. Surely though just like the avg man would be unnerved if the women had quite the body count surely it's the same with women? Or am I reading it wrong.

Thanks sis. Surely though just like the avg man would be unnerved if the women had quite the body count surely it's the same with women? Or am I reading it wrong.
In my opinion a guy who’s experienced is better because they are aware of what they are capable off

Personally, I wouldn't want to be with a guy that was ran through. But a lot of women don't seem to care much so there's no need to worry

Doesn’t this basically wrap up things?

most women don’t really care about a mans experience because who he is to her and how he presents himself and who he really is, is to a women way much more important then being a virgin. They are secure about themselves and aren’t insecure if the guy is a non virgin.

Last edited:
negrow ,we can throw insults at you all day and some at night if you fancy that and have a fetish for it , Laakin stop calling yourself a wecel , waalidkaa ka qalee

p.s

Go get an STD check-up you dameer. :mjpls:

Trending