Does a girls History matter?

Would you pursue a relationship with them

• Total voters

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I understand that Allah may have forgiven her but it’ll always be at the back of my mind. Also what if she goes back to her ways mid relationship :kanyehmm:

If you are not ready to dismiss these thoughts from your mind then do not consider anything with her.

Having doubts about her or even the smallest misgivings will cause her further harm and probably make her feel bamboozled again.

Either be 100% committed or just let it be.

:samwelcome:

Nah it’s not like that, I genuinely wanna preserve myself for marriage. I wouldn’t expect the same from her if I didn’t wanna keep it till marriage myself
Fine let me put my wise boy pants on and give you actual advice. Truth be told you sound new to this game, everybody makes compromises when it comes to relationships. For you like you said you want to remain pure blah blah etc.. so for you that is a deal-breaker. It's as simple as that because wallahi you will turn around in the future when you are with your girl and when you have a heated argument one day and anything goes you will end up bringing up her past and garaacing the whole relationship. Anger will bring up the tide and it will carry all the qashin that was hidden away in the ocean. In your case your girl's promiscuity in her past.

I hope all young ladies reading this thread, see that their boyfriends fake whispers of "i love you" and "i won't tell anyone" is bullshit, tell him to go ask for your hand and at least be married from a young age if you can't control yourselves.

If a guy loves you, he will not disrespect you by touching you up.

I have seen young married couples, who still live with their parents at home. Masha'Allah!

Infinitely better than being dry humped in some alleyway like a stray dog. You are worth much more than that.

Last edited:
I hope all young ladies reading this thread, see that their boyfriends fake whispers of "i love you" and "i won't tell anyone" is bullshit, tell him to go ask for your hand and at least be married from a young age if you can't control yourselves.

Can confirm. It's all lies and we just want the malab.
giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I have seen young married couples, who still live at home. Masha'Allah, infinitely better than being dry humped in some alleyway like a stray dog. You are worth much more than that.

Better to be safe than sorry ladies.

If you're a virgin who wants to remain that way, never listen to the "but I loof you" of Cabdishakur.

No matter how much he says he loves you, no decent person will ever pressure someone for sex.

:samwelcome:

This is one of my biggest problems. Cant even bring myself to tell them how much I actually like her :kanyehmm:
Is this your first relationship? The wecel in me is rubbing my hand and if I was you it would be my turn to take the car to a secluded car park. However, you mentioned the poor girl has been through a lot therefore just let her down gently and give her the old its was me not you vibes.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Is this your first relationship? The wecel in me is rubbing my hand and if I was you it would be my turn to take the car to a secluded car park. However, you mentioned the poor girl has been through a lot therefore just let her down gently and give her the old its was me not you vibes.
Nah not my first but the first I want to take seriously but this whole situation is making that really hard.

I tried doing that once bro, but after a few months she told me she had family stuff going on at home and I was the only person she could talk to about it so I put what happened behind us temporarily to help her through her family matters and she cried about how much she missed talking to me so I felt bad and told her we were calm but just as friends.

Nah not my first but the first I want to take seriously but this whole situation is making that really hard.

I tried doing that once bro, but after a few months she told me she had family stuff going on at home and I was the only person she could talk to about it so I put what happened behind us temporarily to help her through her family matters and she cried about how much she missed talking to me so I felt bad and told her we were calm but just as friends.
Be careful bro don't equate feelings for unrequited feelings/love or you will end up being her emotional tampon. Been there and done that and had to learn the hard way, unless she has actively told you she likes you.

World

VIP
I don’t want a woman who has been touched by a non mahram. I’d rather die single. Only a cuck with no backbone would be ok with a dh!lo. She will always be one in my eyes whether god forgives her or not.

Trending

Latest posts