Does a girls History matter?

Would you pursue a relationship with them

• Total voters

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Hypothetically speaking, what is there’s a girl your really close with, you like and they like you back and their good looking but they were sexually active in the past and have a bad reputation, would you pursue a relationship with them

Asking for afriend:browtf:

Hypothetically speaking, what is there’s a girl your really close with, you like and they like you back and their good looking but they were sexually active in the past and have a bad reputation, would you pursue a relationship with them

Virgins shouldn't get involved with people who've had a sexual past.

convincation

VIP
I wouldn't mind if she wasn't virgin but bad reputation? :nahgirl:
Yh she has a bad reputation. All my boys know her as a hoe and she’s got beef with a lot of girls too

She’s a virgin too, just used to be sexually active in other ways (orally).

worst part isn’t even that she did it, it was that she was doing it inthe Quran school staircase and parks with her ex:susp:

She’s defo changed now though just dunno if I can put that behind her

Yh she has a bad reputation. All my boys know her as a *** and she’s got beef with a lot of girls too

worst part isn’t even that she did it, it was that she was doing it inthe Quran school staircase and parks with her ex:susp:

All of these rumours were spread by the sexually loose guys who did the deed with her.

Now her reputation is in tatters but these loose lipped guys think they are clean and worthy of a virgin.

It's pathetic that sexually immoral men derive pleasure from telling the world about their nasty activities.

I don't condone intimacy before marriage for either gender, but it's sick how Muslim guys think they are exempt from social judgement and most importantly, Allah's judgement. They will be in for a shock on the day of judgement.

Yh she has a bad reputation. All my boys know her as a *** and she’s got beef with a lot of girls too

What in the hell...
Yeah, she's deffo not the one

THIS. If you are insecure because you've never moved your hips like the ocean inside the warmth of a woman then find someone inexperienced that you can bang your pelvis against in a disjointed, awkward and cumbersome way. Leave the nag nool and their freakiness to the experienced. Nothing worse than bad sex and a dead starfish. Dont care how pretty she is.

Why are you here typing this thread you already know what to do. Sxb you know what they say its never your girl its just your turn. Now go get freaky but Id refrain from doing the hanky panky outside the quran school, you don't want the macalin to turn the corner just as you nut. I doubt he wants to see your horse face in pure ectasy.

convincation

VIP
What in the hell...
Yeah, she's deffo not the one
Yh I know. But I’ve never liked someone this much, I feel like I can just be normal around her and convos with her are so easy. But what she did is always at the back of my mind :deadmanny:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Really? Yikes, lemmie mind my business
1627342103898.gif

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL

Life is more than Love and Love is more than Sex

It’s not a rumour she admitted to it. But in her defence her ex coerced her into doing it

Yep, a tale as old as time. Girl meets boy, he convinces her he 'loves' her, they go too far. Instead of covering up their sin, dumb boy brags to his friends, they tell everyone and destroy the girls reputation.

Some girls think "hey my reputation is dead anyway" and they make the same mistake again and again.

Others become heartbroken and jaded.

Most so-called "hoes" are girls who have been manipulated by men, or worse, sexually abused/damaged from a young age.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have a serious question for the people who voted yes:

If a p*rnstar made tawbah and became muslim, would you still refuse to consider her marriage material because of her past?

Remember, if someone has genuinely repented and turned to Islam, their sins are cleaned.

:sass2:

convincation

VIP
Why are you here typing this thread you already know what to do. Sxb you know what they say its never your girl its just your turn. Now go get freaky but Id refrain from doing the hanky panky outside the quran school, you don't want the macalin to turn the corner just as you nut. I doubt he wants to see your horse face in pure ectasy.
Nah it’s not like that, I genuinely wanna preserve myself for marriage. I wouldn’t expect the same from her if I didn’t wanna keep it till marriage myself

convincation

VIP
Yep, a tale as old as time. Girl meets boy, he convinces her he 'loves' her, they go too far. Instead of covering up their sin, dumb boy brags to his friends, they tell everyone and destroy the girls reputation.

Some girls think "hey my reputation is dead anyway" and they make the same mistake again and again.

Others become heartbroken and jaded.

Most so-called "***s" are girls who have been manipulated by men, or worse, sexually abused/damaged from a young age.
Damn this was actually spot on. After being exposed she went through a whole depression phase we’re she was sending naked pics of herself to any boy who asks

convincation

VIP
If she's changed and made sincere tawbah, then its xaasid to judge them on what Allah has already forgiven.

Just my two cents.

:ohno:
I understand that Allah may have forgiven her but it’ll always be at the back of my mind. Also what if she goes back to her ways mid relationship :kanyehmm:

Trending