Documentry on how Al Shabaab Infiltrated the Somali Intelligence Agency(NISA)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Very informative documentary, Imagine trying to defeat a terrorist organization and employing their operatives as employees, we have a 48 IQ as a president.
:meleshame:

What people don't understand is that Al Shabaab is woven into the fabric of Somali society, many people still support them.

This organization will haunt Somali's for a long time I fear

Last edited:
What peope don't understand Al Shabaab is woven into the fabric of Somali society, many people still support them.

If Somalis put in effort we can actually defeat them. If Puntland, Galmudug and other fighters can secure their lands and smoke Alshabab, who says it's hard to defeat Alshaytan? We just got corrupt leaders who don't care about the people and don't know what "Priority" means.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What peope don't understand Al Shabaab is woven into the fabric of Somali society, many people still support them.

I agree, they have a huge support among minority and unprivileged tribes, few months ago I was reading somewhere that they collect more tax in Mogdishu than the Ethiopian government in Villa Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What people don't understand is that Al Shabaab is woven into the fabric of Somali society, many people still support them.

If their military wing continues to get subdued as it is now then they will become like normal mafia/gangsters which is better for all.

If Somalis put in effort we can actually defeat them. If Puntland, Galmudug and other fighters can secure their lands and smoke Alshabab, who says it's hard to defeat Alshaytan? We just got corrupt leaders who don't care about the people and don't know what "Priority" means.
Look here, the roads south of Mudug are entirely controlled by Shabaab, and to get past them, you must pay taxes to them. All of the fertile lands and rivers we could use to feed our people are in the South, it's by far the most important region of the country.

The fact they control so many towns for so long without facing massive opposition from locals tells us that people have gotten used to them. I'd guess maybe 20-25% of people either support Shabaab or are sympathetic to them

I don't see how we get rid of these guys, they are everywhere.
1588899687010.png

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
lol NISA IS Al Shabaab. You just need to look at who's controlling it:

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Look here, the roads south of Mudug are entirely controlled by Shabaab, and to get past them, you must pay taxes to them. All of the fertile lands and rivers we could use to feed our people are in the South, it's by far the most important region of the country.

The fact they control so many towns for so long without facing massive opposition from locals tells us that people have gotten used to them. I'd guess maybe 20-25% of people either support Shabaab or are sympathetic to them

I don't see how we get rid of these guys, they are everywhere.
View attachment 114850
Galmudug is safe, Kheyre and farmaajo have travelled on foot there. The road from Dhuusomareeb to Cadaado to Galkacyo is safe and most of Mudug and Galguduud is safe aswell

:farmajoyaab: why alshabab escalated its attack sunder Farmajo..why there more attacks than ever before...could it be attack carried by foreign entities so then can invade Somalia?

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
lol NISA IS Al Shabaab. You just need to look at who's controlling it:

UAE propaganda

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
UAE propaganda

They all support different terrorist groups. Fahad Yasiin might be Qatar's boy since his days at Al Jazeera but the lines between UAE's Al Shabaab and Qataar's Al Qaeda is blurred in Somalia.

They're just proxy forces probably made up of a lot of the same people shuttling between galgala mountains and the south.

Trending

Latest posts