(Documentary) Xamar CADCAD looking xaliimo “coaches” Somali female football “players” (my opinion: xaliimo are unfit to play sports due to genetics).

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Look at their body shape. Their arms are so tiny, their legs are shaped like a lizard and their body is disproportionate.

Terrible.

Stop the hate. Japan has one of the best female teams in the world and I watched them lose to Sweden yesterday Olympic quarter final. They dominated the game technically. Also messi is the goat of football. This ain’t American football sxb

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Somalis need a proper management and nutrition of they want to compete professionally they are needlessly embarrassing us with these non athletes.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somalis need a proper management and nutrition of they want to compete professionally they are needlessly embarrassing us with these non athletes.

That’s exactly what’m talking abt.

Walahi if these women play against other Africans goal records will be broken to the extend that the referee would call for “mercy time expiration “.

They are beyond unathletic.

:whoo: Somali women could Dominate Fencing?
Why not? Sky’s the limit, maybe not now but sometime in the future if we have competent leadership who work with us instead of against us. Look at swimming, it’s been dominated by women for years. Fortunately those athletes come from countries that encourage female sports instead than harassing them into silence and eventually back into the kitchen.

Why not? Sky’s the limit, maybe not now but sometime in the future if we have competent leadership who work with us instead of against us. Look at swimming, it’s been dominated by women for years. Fortunately those athletes come from countries that encourage female sports instead than harassing them into silence and eventually back into the kitchen.
Somali genetics are not Olympic standards. Ethiopian and Kenyan women dominate long distance running. Somali women don’t because of sub bar genetics unfortunately.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Look at their body shape. Their arms are so tiny, their legs are shaped like a lizard and their body is disproportionate.

Terrible.

I agree with this message. Walaahi i am loving this. Somalis are insisting on gender roles. Footballs and girls do not mix. If everybody played his/her role-- homosexuality wont exist. Period.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
iam happy that they can be teenagers and play football like normal kids with out worrying about some old pedophile forcing them to become a wife at 15

Wife at 15 is good huuno. at 30 u will be a proud mama of a bride to be

Trending