Documentary exposing extreme corruption during HSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo is doing worse now. Where is your criticism for him?

Hsm is gone.
Please watch the video, HSM is far from gone and has his hands deep in contracts, still going on today.

Please watch the video, HSM is far from gone and has his hands deep in contracts, still going on today.
I dont need to watch this to know how corrupt hsm was. We all know.

I and many others dont want to see him back but I am saying that boat had sailed.

We need to hold farmaajo accountable right now.

There is still no word on the 42million that's missing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I and many others dont want to see him back but I am saying that boat had sailed.

No doubt corruption is occuring as we speak.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hassan sheikh mohamud is a strong supporter of federalism thats why he is part of the leaders of benadir who are working hard to create benadir state of somalia.

Under president hassan sheikh jubaland state, konfur galbeed state, hirshabelle state Was formed, his legacy is there for all to see he is a firm believer of federalism he is a friend of puntland unlike those who are against federalism and daydreaming about centralism.

I believe hassan sheikh can unite the people of mogadishu benadir state of somalia

Missing 42 mil? Is that the one from a couple years ago, or something more recent?

Farm

VIP
Missing 42 mil? Is that the one from a couple years ago, or something more recent?

A few months back.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201811200350.html

The finance minister blocks anyone on twitter who asks about what happened with the money

In one notable case this what what he responded to an innocent concerned citizen with:

Sgi1bwF.jpg

Farm

VIP
looool what a trainwreck. But wasn't there an 18 million or something that went missing earlier on? or im suffering from deja vu

There probably was... this govt has a huge corruption problem. It’s not the most corrupt govt on earth for no reason.

It was recent, a few months ago.

Instead of showing the books and where the money went, the government dismissed the committee that was investigating the case.

That sounds like they are guilty to me.

If they weren't, they would've told us 'we spent the money on this and this and that'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts