documentary abt Yemenis N Mogadishu who look practically Somali (ill average 2 threads a week)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

#Cant-quit-cold-Turkey...#Must-Withdraw-strategically

#i-shall-disappear-soon

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Xaalimo just moved to Yemen in 1991 and now she is back, Yemenis kulaha someone tell these people ciyaarta masjidka ka dhaafa

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Arab bootyclapping Somalis they are the fucking abused in yemen and they treat Ayrabs well when its the opposite we should fucking kick these dirty goatfuckers out

World

VIP
Arab bootyclapping Somalis they are the fucking abused in yemen and they treat Ayrabs well when its the opposite we should fucking kick these dirty goatfuckers out
Just because someone from the same ethnicity as them treats a Somali badly doesn’t mean you should stoop to their level.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just because someone from the same ethnicity as them treats a Somali badly doesn’t mean you should stoop to their level.
Why doesnt Qatar or Kuwait or KSA take them in, we are poor and overwhelmed with our own problems. I am not advocating torture or kidnapping like Ayrabs in Libya but we should simply deport them

World

VIP
Why doesnt Qatar or Kuwait or KSA take them in, we are poor and overwhelmed with our own problems. I am not advocating torture or kidnapping like Ayrabs in Libya but we should simply deport them
There are 230,000 registered Somali refugees in Yemen. If you were President then what would you do if they deported them in response? Don’t be silly. The Yemeni government hasn’t mistreated Somalis, individuals have. Yemen is also a poor war torn third world country, you can’t expect refugees there to be treated the same as they are in the west.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@IftiinOfLife

What’s up baby girl? You gave me thumps down for saying they’re Somalis, did you prefer that name?

I read online akhdam means slave in Arabic , but they also go by another name called Jeberti, any possible relations to the Darood tribe or the Jeberti people of Eritrea ? It was just an observation lol. I honestly don’t think they are Somali at all , but rather left over Habashi. Why are you claiming them as Somali? Is it true they are related to your tribe ? That’s what I was confused about.

Trending