Doctors/Nurses of Somalispot : Come In, help a brother out

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So suprisingly I had fallen *fouled* awkardly *on purpose* during a football match today. ( The Somali Ronaldo does gets injuries at times) There is no bruise, no mark. But whenever I move the leg, the pain is so unbareable that my stomach curls. I cannot sleep as it hurts.

So is there any recommendation to help a brother out? Or is it time to go to Hospital and declare myself out for the season :jcoleno:

giphy.gif

I’m no Doctor but you should get it checked out regardless with a scan. Also if I may ask where do feel the leg pain. Is it your knee,calf,hamstring,thigh,groin area :mjdontkno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So suprisingly I had fallen *fouled* awkardly *on purpose* during a football match today. ( The Somali Ronaldo does gets injuries at times) There is no bruise, no mark. But whenever I move the leg, the pain is so unbareable that my stomach curls. I cannot sleep as it hurts.

So is there any recommendation to help a brother out? Or is it time to go to Hospital and declare myself out for the season :jcoleno:

giphy.gif

Bone dis-joint happening. Wrapp the leg with a wood, and go to the hospital quick

Farahs are very delicate.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I’m no Doctor but you should get it checked out regardless with a scan. Also if I may ask where do feel the leg pain. Is it your knee,calf,hamstring,thigh,groin area :mjdontkno:
Knee ligament tore, it was a acl injury as @Boogie said. The pain was so unbearable that it required a visit to the Center

This means I am out for the season, could have made it to Arsenal before this injury :pachah1:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Knee ligament tore, it was a acl injury as @Boogie said. The pain was so unbearable that it required a visit to the Center

This means I am out for the season, could have made it to Arsenal before this injury :pachah1:
I was right wtf anyways get well soon brother

ACL injury is painful as f*ck see you in 9 months time. Keep the “Arsenal dream” alive bro :mjlol: :pachah1: :russ:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lies Zach lavine had this injury and played better afterwards
Jay Wiliams had to end his NBA career, but his pelvis was also gone. Danny Manning the bahal had to end it quick. Haalands father too had his leg mashed up by Roy Keane, and lets never forget the famous Casiraghi incident, his first goal in the season was also his last in his career :damn:

Some people can recover easily then others, Falaco had a ACL and returned as a beast :russ:

Trending

Latest posts