Doctors and the Graham-Cassidy Health-Care Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
alsilameleykum akhwaty, im looking for preteens in mukdino that want a dj to liven up their birthday parties. i am a 26 year old dj that does birthday parties exclusively my friends say big things are coming ahead for me some even compared me to pauli d, but its nice to keep a humble attitude.

why choose me?
well, ive dropped out of high school and worked 2 nine to five jobs to afford a cd player so that means im dedicated enough to get the party going.

ask questions below, soon will be uploading my promo poster.

as bro.
alsilameleykum akhwaty, im looking for preteens in mukdino that want a dj to liven up their birthday parties. i am a 26 year old dj that does birthday parties exclusively my friends say big things are coming ahead for me some even compared me to pauli d, but its nice to keep a humble attitude.

why choose me?
well, ive dropped out of high school and worked 2 nine to five jobs to afford a cd player so that means im dedicated enough to get the party going.

ask questions below, soon will be uploading my promo poster.
Holy shit the MUKdino area? Im very sorry sxb you must had a very tough upbringing. u also must be a skilled dj if you're from those parts :ooh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts