Do your families celebrate christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weligay ma arkin somali oh farxad kadhiga christmas. Shit I'm sure that i would get stabbed if i brought anything christmas related home. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

check this guy out.

I make little decorations like I used to do in school because I just like festivities. If my whole family was around I wouldn't dare.

Gambar

VIP
Christmas and holidays is usually the time when family is in town or we visit family abroad. I stopped doing that because I hate the Christmas rush. Nothing to do with celebrations but using time off to see family members.

Christmas and holidays is usually the time when family is in town or we visit family abroad. I stopped doing that because I hate the Christmas rush. Nothing to do with celebrations but using time off to see family members.
kkk i've celebrated christmas before for the free cunto and wine. :denzelnigga:

VixR

Veritas
Christmas is too blatantly Christian to be celebrated at our family house, but we've all been to things separately, or given presents. For my parents, they've returned gestures when our neighbors have made us pies and casseroles. That's about it.

We only legit do Thanksgiving.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
A fat white old man lives in the north pole, has many kid like things called elves “making toys” for him in that remote location, and then stares at the behinds of cute reindeer under the guise of delivering presents. As if this level of pervyness weren’t enough, he goes to malls and lures unsuspecting parents into letting their kids sit on his lap as he lets out a sinister “ho ho ho!”

This man has got to be stopped and this tradition must end.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No... What the hell!!:westbrookwtf:

My mom doesn't make turkey on thanksgiving.. She says thats not our culture instead she makes roasted chicken :stevej:

Ofc, I celebrate Christmas with my grandparents, they see it as a tradition and not religious. The only thing we do is eat, open presents and watch a movie with the whole family. Me and my cousins around my age usually go out for a walk and talk about life.

Greatest holiday, imo :banderas:

There's a niqabi revert who celebrates Christmas with her family but that's the only Muslim I know who does it.

Ofc, I celebrate Christmas with my grandparents, they see it as a tradition and not religious. The only thing we do is eat, open presents and watch a movie with the whole family. Me and my cousins around my age usually go out for a walk and talk about life.

Greatest holiday, imo :banderas:
loool, cadaan grandparents are really nice apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending