Do you...

Do you sometimes get a really bad feeling about someone that you have known for a long time? Recently one of my family members have been acting weird and it’s freaking me out. Every time I see her she will say something like “oh my skin has been acting bad” and then she will stare at me for a long time. Or she will say(in a angry tone) “some people can eat like a camel without gaining weight”, and give me the stare. Whenever I see her I usually say a lot of atkhar in my head. It’s just something about the way she will look at me, that’s giving me bad vibes.
Recently she’s been coming over to our house a lot, and coming up to my room while I’m studying. The weird thing is that she doesn’t leave my room until I tell her. She will just stand there and stare at me. She wasn’t this extreme before, this is something new. Should I talk with her, ask her what’s up?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you sometimes get a really bad feeling about someone that you have known for a long time? Recently one of my family members have been acting weird and it’s freaking me out. Every time I see her she will say something like “oh my skin has been acting bad” and then she will stare at me for a long time. Or she will say(in a angry tone) “some people can eat like a camel without gaining weight”, and give me the stare. Whenever I see her I usually say a lot of atkhar in my head. It’s just something about the way she will look at me, that’s giving me bad vibes.
Recently she’s been coming over to our house a lot, and coming up to my room while I’m studying. The weird thing is that she doesn’t leave my room until I tell her. She will just stand there and stare at me. She wasn’t this extreme before, this is something new. Should I talk with her, ask her what’s up?

If you were to guess what is wrong with her--what do u think?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have tried to be more open with her, and I have tried to do some outside activities with her, but Whenever we are together I feel like I have to be on guard

Why be onguard? What are you afraid she will do?

I have asked her if she’s ok when I catch her starring lol. One time I got a bit irritated and said “do you know that you stare a lot”
Don't be rude but sit down with and talk to her and talk about how she's been acting weird and it’s freaking you out.

Lmao
Judging by your username uhh maybe she’s jealous of your looks and that’s why she keeps blaming or referring to her physical appearance?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So it seems u r bothered by her starring at you too much. Is there anything else? Does she look dead in the eyes?

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Listen very closely.

You need to tell her to GTFO of your room with a serious tone and avoid all contact. If what you are saying is true, you don’t want these kind of people in your life trust me. Abort abort.

Now you can be sensitive, caring and all that bs but risk some sort of trouble. Be my guest.

Why be onguard? What are you afraid she will do?
I don’t really know, it’s just a gut feeling. One time I was sick, and she was at our house. I have never seen her happier in my entire life. I was in my room throwing up, and she was standing there smiling and just starring. Another time I got a allergic reaction at the gym, when I got home my face was puffy, and I’ve gotten some red spots all over my face. The girl couldn’t stop laughing, I was shook lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many years younger is she than u?

Trending