Do you workout?

Haven't started yet but do plan on getting a subscription at my local gym after I deposit my check. What's a good, basic schedule for bulking? (I'm built like barkhad abdi)

5 months is more than enough time for body recomposition but I've just started a new dangerous love affair with Macaroons :wow:

Skinny-fat tends to be the default for most races except West Africans. Somalis don't have Mr Olympia tier muscle building genetics, but we're alright. We cuck the f*ck out of pajeets, indoyaars and arabs though lol
we don’t ever get obese which is nice

World

VIP
5 months is more than enough time for body recomposition but I've just started a new dangerous love affair with Macaroons :wow:

Skinny-fat tends to be the default for most races except West Africans. Somalis don't have Mr Olympia tier muscle building genetics, but we're alright. We cuck the f*ck out of pajeets, indoyaars and arabs though lol
I’ve seen more muscular Arabs, indhoyars and pajeets than Somalis tbh. We are not big people.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah sxb I’m a gym rat. But I been slacking lately only been going 3 times a week compared to 5 or 6 times a week like I use to and plus i think I hit my plateau :mjcry:

Yeah sxb I’m a gym rat. But I been slacking lately only been going 3 times a week compared to 5 or 6 times a week like I use to and plus i think I hit my plateau :mjcry:
Don't give up, keep going! 3xs a week is still more than the people sitting on the couch. 3-5 days a week is perfect, just keep up with your diet and you'll be fine. I exercise 5 days a week and take the weekend off but that works for me because I dont use the weekends as cheat days I still continue to eat healthy.

I've always been active.

I cycle to work, run 2-3 times a week, and play football once or twice a week.

I've started lifting again, which i'm enjoying.

Do you workout?

Also, why is it rare for the elders (and girls) in our community to workout?
played basketball for hs, recent graduate. still play all the time and on a bulk.

Haven't started yet but do plan on getting a subscription at my local gym after I deposit my check. What's a good, basic schedule for bulking? (I'm built like barkhad abdi)
I would recommend a basic strength training program like 'starting strength' or 'strong lifts'. They introduce you to the main lifts, and you only train x3 a week.

Lifting will increase your testosterone, so don't worry about that. If you eat enough calories + protein, and you train, you will gain muscle.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Don't give up, keep going! 3xs a week is still more than the people sitting on the couch. 3-5 days a week is perfect, just keep up with your diet and you'll be fine. I exercise 5 days a week and take the weekend off but that works for me because I dont use the weekends as cheat days I still continue to eat healthy.
Diet is my biggest problem right now I just eat anything. I will probably look into serious diet later this year when i wanna cut down and stop bulking. Winter I just munch away aiming for my calorie goal as I need to eat allot to maintain my size since I’m naturally a skinny

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I was really active but stopped doing exercising university.

Now I’ve realised how:

1. Unfit I am

2. How fit I used to be.

Thank god I didn’t gain much weight in university.

I was really active but stopped doing exercising university.

Now I’ve realised how:

1. Unfit I am

2. How fit I used to be.

Thank god I didn’t gain much weight in university.
It's best that we form good habits while we're young.

You can develop your cardiovascular fitness quickly. Probably within weeks.

Gaining muscle takes longer, but is worth it in the end.