• No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I wouldn't take shortcuts or worry about the price if I were you. I'd look for established, respected doctors and have an indepth discussion about your situation.
So how did yours work out are you happy is your vision perfect now and how long is the healing time and is the procedure painful

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So how did yours work out are you happy is your vision perfect now and how long is the healing time and is the procedure painful
The actual surgery lasted for less than 10 minutes. There's no pain involved (they give you drops to numb your eyes and it feels weird). You shouldn't open your eyes for 24 hours after the surgery and you have to keep applying drops until the next morning. I went back in the next morning for an assessment and everything was fine. I'm slightly more sensitive to wind. My vision is 20/20, which is perfect.

Keo

VIP
The actual surgery lasted for less than 10 minutes. There's no pain involved (they give you drops to numb your eyes and it feels weird). You shouldn't open your eyes for 24 hours after the surgery and you have to keep applying drops until the next morning. I went back in the next morning for an assessment and everything was fine. I'm slightly more sensitive to wind. My vision is 20/20, which is perfect.
How long ago did you get yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending