Do you wash off your xaar with your hands/without toilet paper?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, that's disgusting! (j/k - ofc I do)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Is there any other way?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I like melted chocolate

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, but yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Alhamdullillaah

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • What's toilet paper?

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen

Can anyone help me understand those two Marie Antoinettes, @Reer-Bari and @R.Kelly What has the richest Somalis in Africa and Middle East got to do with Somalis who are the poorest in the African continent and can’t afford two meals a day and millions perish every couple of years via starvation and the whole world including school children collect them aid to sustain them? Maybe they saw these drought victims eating cakes and it was all a lie.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
@Lolalola

Since only a fraction of the Somali population are in the diaspora and the overwhelming majority of Somalis back home can’t afford toilet papers and don’t have access to modern toilets, how do you guys think they wipe their asses? I’m all eyes.

You guys have so much inflated pride and hush hush everything.
I think it depends on the region. In Garowe, the bathrooms had hand held bidets. I asked my cousin about this, and was informed that this was the norm in Puntland cities.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wipe, wash, wipe again. How old are y’all? You should’ve learned this at 4 years old.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i wash my private parts with water and than toilet paper. I honestly dont know how people can just use toilet paper ecpecially after taking a dump. That eeky dirty feeling at the back is beyond vile.

Toilet paper ,then wash with a little soap. What kind of backwards cadaan do you think i am?

I hated sitting next to ajnabis in college in the spring when it was hot and they would not wash their futo. I could smell that nasty shit.

:susp:

What in the uncivilisation is this? If you don't use wet wipes stay 50 feet away from me at all times.
Wipes don't do the trick. Must wash with a little bit of soap and water and then wipe and dry off or it still isn't clean in my eyes.

:ufdup:

Last edited:
Wttttttfffff you’re telling me you niggas are walking around with wet fuutos and are not wiping afterwards?:what::what::what::what:
THIS IS HOW ITS DONE:
- Wipe with toilet paper
- Water
- Wipe again with toilet paper
Anything else is:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wttttttfffff you’re telling me you niggas are walking around with wet fuutos and are not wiping afterwards?:what::what::what::what:
THIS IS HOW ITS DONE:
- Wipe with toilet paper
- Water
- Wipe again with toilet paper
Anything else is:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
My guy toilet paper has bleach in it kk I ain't trying to die by ass cancer.:idontlike:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts