Do you wash off your xaar with your hands/without toilet paper?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, that's disgusting! (j/k - ofc I do)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Is there any other way?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I like melted chocolate

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, but yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Alhamdullillaah

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • What's toilet paper?

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put water on my toliet paper and wipe my xaar off with that. Also, who doesn't wash their hands off taking a crap? That should get the xaar off, what's the big deal :what1:
My question now is, were you named after a particular type of shit? Lolalola sounds like the type of shit that that rolls like a snake - the type one typically disposes off after Taraaweeh in Ramadan, due to having had too much food in iftar. You know what I'm talking about, Lolalola?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
My question now is, were you named after a particular type of shit? Lolalola sounds like the type of shit that that rolls like a snake - the type one typically disposes off after Taraaweeh in Ramadan, due to having had too much food in iftar. You know what I'm talking about, Lolalola?

Come take your meds, waryaa.

hand-meds-right1.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wipe, Wash and then use soap to wash ur hands after, best way to be clean 100% and reduce germs. :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wipe with toilet paper first and rinse with water later

Guys

Please don’t post pictures of xaar, otherwise, it will be deleted. Can’t you discuss this issue from a public health perspective as it affects & concerns millions of Somali people back home including the health and wellbeing of your clans that you adore so much?

Best way;

1. First you must wipe it very well
  2. then wash it off to ensure it is is very clean.
  3. Then you scrub your hands very well, if you have long nails (women), wash with a nail brush.

IF you don't have toilet paper, I hope you have a handheld spray so you can spray it down very well before washing it.

To sum up; your hands shouldn't be caressing xaar.

OKAY.

No I don't. If I did nothing is wrong with it as long I wash properly. Also islamically we have to clean and cut our nails for this reason.personal hygiene is person for a reason it depends on the person so find something else to worry about.
Peace.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I put water on my toliet paper and wipe my xaar off with that. Also, who doesn't wash their hands off taking a crap? That should get the xaar off, what's the big deal :what1:

My to go method when home or even in public.

It’s funny cause me and my closest friends were discussing this recently. One of our friends, who works at this financial institution, buys baby wipes and has them with him at all times, like how females carry pads and tampons :chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Lolalola

Since only a fraction of the Somali population are in the diaspora and the overwhelming majority of Somalis back home can’t afford toilet papers and don’t have access to modern toilets, how do you guys think they wipe their asses? I’m all eyes.

You guys have so much inflated pride and hush hush everything.

Surprisingly they have it much easier than us nowadays because they start having that tube that Arabs have right next to the toilet where you just pull it and spray water in your rectum

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Lolalola

Since only a fraction of the Somali population are in the diaspora and the overwhelming majority of Somalis back home can’t afford toilet papers and don’t have access to modern toilets, how do you guys think they wipe their asses? I’m all eyes.

You guys have so much inflated pride and hush hush everything.
everyone can afford toilet paper.our people arnt poor stop spreading this fake narrative. somalis are one of the rrichest people in africa. they call us african jews because of our wealth. the tallesr building being constructed in africa is owned by a puntite somali. somalis are the richest people in Zambia (once again reer puntite) in dubai we a re the second richest demograpic according to the dubai government(mostly puntites and somalilanders) in oman we are also filthy rich(once again puntites only) same goes with yemen, south africa, uganda, tanzania and now even south sudan. puntites control the gas and oil industry in south sudan. (once again puntites). even in mozambique we have a big presence.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
the feelings of cleanliness after you wash your futo versus only using toilet paper like a stinky gaal.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You now wallahi billahi how many converts love the cleanliness aspect of Islam. Most of them when they join Islam they notice how islam emphasizes on being clean abihiin wasse. Thats why I love me some clean revert qumayos and why Somalian girls are seen cheap and clean to dhagaxs wallahi billahi

everyone can afford toilet paper.our people arnt poor stop spreading this fake narrative. somalis are one of the rrichest people in africa. they call us african jews because of our wealth. the tallesr building being constructed in africa is owned by a puntite somali. somalis are the richest people in Zambia (once again reer puntite) in dubai we a re the second richest demograpic according to the dubai government(mostly puntites and somalilanders) in oman we are also filthy rich(once again puntites only) same goes with yemen, south africa, uganda, tanzania and now even south sudan. puntites control the gas and oil industry in south sudan. (once again puntites). even in mozambique we have a big presence.

Exactly. Compared to other Africans, Somalis are wealthy. The only Somalis who are extremely poor without livestock or land are usually Bantu Somalis or other marginalised groups.

Everyone has land/livestock or something.

All these rich Puntites, including the Arabised Harti, need to invest in Puntland. We need to gather them back home.

Are these Puntites MJs or Harti? The oil/ Gas company is owned by a Dhulbahante no?

Reer-Bari

Exactly. Compared to other Africans, Somalis are wealthy. The only Somalis who are extremely poor without livestock or land are usually Bantu Somalis or other marginalised groups.

Everyone has land/livestock or something.

All these rich Puntites, including the Arabised Harti, need to invest in Puntland. We need to gather them back home.

Are these Puntites MJs or Harti? The oil/ Gas company is owned by a Dhulbahante no?
yes but my uncle owns 600 trucks that workin transportation in south sudan/uganda/tanzania/kenya. hes reer barri puntite. his brother was a puntland presendial candidate. and they just build a three floor primary and highschoold in xumbays karkaar. my father and my uncles also contributed. ma sha allah. i took this picture last year.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reer-Bari

yes but my uncle owns 600 trucks that workin transportation in south sudan/uganda/tanzania/kenya. hes reer barri puntite. his brother was a puntland presendial candidate. and they just build a three floor primary and highschoold in xumbays karkaar. my father and my uncles also contributed. ma sha allah. i took this picture last year. View attachment 70531
even carmo doesnt have a school this big. xumbays is considered a small town. https://www.google.so/url?sa=t&rct=...ibedltd.com/&usg=AOvVaw3DcLMBbkMJbk3io4tq7KR1 this is his website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts