Do you wash off your xaar with your hands/without toilet paper?

Well?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No, that's disgusting! (j/k - ofc I do)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Is there any other way?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I like melted chocolate

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, but yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Alhamdullillaah

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • What's toilet paper?

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people back home have access to toilet papers and how do you think they clean their bottom? On top of that, they don’t usually cut their fingernails, inside those fingernails is Xaar Central.

How many people back home have access to toilet papers and how do you think they clean their bottom? On top of that, they don’t usually cut their fingernails, inside those fingernails is Xaar Central.
Damn!

And also, they eat everything with their hands, meaning they are getting extra sauce from Xaar Central with their food!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How do you wash xaar?:vqbuyv0: Is it clothes?
Maybe cleaning or removing p__ stains from your a$$ maybe understandable, but wtf is washing xaar like? :ileycry:

I refuse to answer this, wtf???
Suspicious answer.

femme-de-lecher-le-chocolat-fondu-a-partir-de-sa-main-couverte-de-chocolat-a68rwx.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Who's this triggered @CanoGeel?

Do I care if you use tissue papers or not? Did I hurt your feelings? Do I look like I care if I did?:cosbyhmm:

Your brain needs more Caano geel!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Who's that and what's their relevance to this question? Do you guys wipe each other's arses or something?

Just asking, not judging!
I asked him questions not you as far as I can recall. It's kinda irrelevant to your thread. Don't wanna derail your thread!
"Curiosity killed the cat":cosbyhmm:

Do you guys wipe each other's arses or something?
What made you conclude that? Do you use a person arse to wipe your a$$? WTF!

Sus...!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just asking! :hmm:

Damn!

And also, they eat everything with their hands, meaning they are getting extra sauce from Xaar Central with their food!

@Eisenstein

Our health system is in its infancy, basic sanitation and public health is nonexistent even going to pharmacies are death traps where they might sell you expired drugs. Since I experienced using the traditional Somali toilet which consisted of a room with a hole in the middle where everyone defecated, it smelled badly of faeces, I wondered why a country with no proper sewage system doesn’t have public health programs for the masses because it’s detrimental to their health where diseases can be spread rapidly? I’ve seen none during my visit. I’ve entertained the idea that the private sector can help the public while also making money. They can establish cheaply produced toilet papers and manufacture locally cheap toilets with good sanitation used in many parts of the Third World. Lack of proper sanitation spread so many diseases and they kill many Somalis especially children and the elderly.

Nazi grammar, @Dalmoor

Comedy Central or Comedy Headquarters

Central Station or Headquarters Station?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I put water on my toliet paper and wipe my xaar off with that. Also, who doesn't wash their hands off taking a crap? That should get the xaar off, what's the big deal :what1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Eisenstein

Our health system is in its infancy, basic sanitation and public health is nonexistent even going to pharmacies are death traps where they might sell you expired drugs. Since I experienced using the traditional Somali toilet which consisted of a room with a hole in the middle where everyone defecated, it smelled badly of faeces, I wondered why a country with no proper sewage system doesn’t have public health programs for the masses because it’s detrimental to their health where diseases can be spread rapidly? I’ve seen none during my visit. I’ve entertained the idea that the private sector can help the public while also making money. They can establish cheaply produced toilet papers and manufacture locally cheap toilets with good sanitation used in many parts of the Third World. Lack of proper sanitation spread so many diseases and they kill many Somalis especially children and the elderly.

Nazi grammar, @Dalmoor

Comedy Central or Comedy Headquarters

Central Station or Headquarters Station?
Comedy central and Central Station.

I asked him questions not you as far as I can recall. It's kinda irrelevant to your thread. Don't wanna derail your thread!
"Curiosity killed the cat":cosbyhmm:

What made you conclude that? Do you use a person arse to wipe your a$$? WTF!

Sus...!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just asking! :hmm:
My bad.

It's just that I'm very much engrossed in this subject that I was excited there are dimensions to this phenomenon that I hadn't even considered. I was gonna ask whether there's toilet paper involved in this mutual ass-wiping/washing but I see it may have been some type of a flirtation or something.

As for derailing my thread, my good man it's about shit and ass-wiping/washing.

I put water on my toliet paper and wipe my xaar off with that. Also, who doesn't wash their hands off taking a crap? That should get the xaar off, what's the big deal :what1:

@Lolalola

Since only a fraction of the Somali population are in the diaspora and the overwhelming majority of Somalis back home can’t afford toilet papers and don’t have access to modern toilets, how do you guys think they wipe their asses? I’m all eyes.

You guys have so much inflated pride and hush hush everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.