Do you want to learn Ruby on Rails Coding?

Salam everyone,

I run a YouTube channel teaching people how to actually code. I've made a YouTube channel explaining how to program an automatic book tracker using Ruby on Rails. Check it out , if you want to learn the basics to program with this language.

Cool ! I've been too lazy to learn Ruby but I need to start. I only use python and R.
I'll check your channel.
Mahadsanid Walal

Although i don't explicitly teach ruby , you will definently pick it up along the way. Python and Ruby are cousins, however Ruby is nicer to the eye ;)

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Good to see you using WSL, development on windows machines
has somewhat been a pain in the past but with WSL 2 and Microsoft's move towards having a Linux kernel within windows is really awesome.

Btw It's a very promising channel however, it would be better to go with more mainstream languages/stacks especially as a new channel, it would hep grow your channel faster as more and more kids are after them since they can't learn modern approaches from their universities.

I can understand if this is to primarily kick start your channel or maybe you've seen a void in quality videos for ruby but anyway keep going!

Good to see you using WSL, development on windows machines
has somewhat been a pain in the past but with WSL 2 and Microsoft's move towards having a Linux kernel within windows is really awesome.

Btw It's a very promising channel however, it would be better to go with more mainstream languages/stacks especially as a new channel, it would hep grow your channel faster as more and more kids are after them since they can't learn modern approaches from their universities.

I can understand if this is to primarily kick start your channel or maybe you've seen a void in quality videos for ruby but anyway keep going!

Thanks for the advice, i am looking to go down Vue next or go machine learning with Python.

Neural networks and robotics are the loves of my life.

Salam everyone,

I run a YouTube channel teaching people how to actually code. I've made a YouTube channel explaining how to program an automatic book tracker using Ruby on Rails. Check it out , if you want to learn the basics to program with this language.
When did you start learning how to code, are you self taught or did you major in CS and is learning ruby still viable in 2020?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mashallah brother, thank you for posting this

As I need to learn more coding as part of my current studies, this channel is real useful. Thank you for posting

Invader

๐Ÿ‘พpส…ษนoส pวส‡ษส…วxแด‰d ษ uแด‰ ฦƒuแด‰สŒแด‰ส…๐Ÿ‘พ
I use KaliLinux sxb:mjohreally:

Trending

Latest posts