Do you want to have children? (serious discussion)

Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I already have 2 kids. one is bastard and was accident, the other needs DNA proof, he got a hideous face with my beautiful smile. :meleshame:

Jeesto

VIP
Yes. I want to have atleast 10 kids and claim me some caydh lacag:mjhaps:
mqdefault.jpg

It's a massive responsibility to raise a child correctly, you need to be committed 100%.
Plus being a parent isn't for everyone. Only time will tell I guess

I'm leaning towards not having kids, cuz I have planned my life 10 years in advance can't have a kid in the way :jcoleno:

Maybe when I'm 35 :francis:

El padrone

Im hedonist anyway. kids will be a distraction if not a bothersome. I dont want to bring kids in the current status quo of this world. I will keep bumping uglies till my 50s. hopefully i wud pump 7 kids at 60 by then

El padrone

I'm leaning towards not having kids, cuz I have planned my life 10 years in advance can't have a kid in the way :jcoleno:

Maybe when I'm 35 :francis:
30s is the best age to marry for men. we are more mature wealthy and healthy at this age because of lack of midlife crisis. also after this age the divorce rate is halved and very small. not to mention mens SMV is at its peak at 30s and in result theres unlimited choice for potential breeding partners. twenty sthing peng tings fighting over you :banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes I want kids inshallah. I will dress up my future daughter as me.

Me and my daughter in the future inshallah

297415a73d19fe33cbb6723ee083f51c--flower-girls-a-flower.jpg

It all depends on whether you are a liberal or a wadaad. Liberals are hedonists who resent the burden of childrearing. So they don't reproduce, and and thereby help to make the beardies inherit the earth. But the wadaads have their own problem. They lose their children to MTV, the streets, or Hitchens. Neither wants want they choose. Life is a divine comedy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're a farax you need to do your own due diligence especially in the western gynocentric system.

You have no rights as a father and the divorce courts & family courts favour women.

If a woman so chooses she can deny you the right to see your own kids and the system will support her.

I would serious caution any farax not to throw his seeds away cause once it's in a woman's womb it belongs to her. You as a father have no say in how that child is raised up and remember when on the day of judgement you stand before you creator and he asks you what has become of you seeds you can't say the government or my wife denied me access to my kids, you will be held responsible for them regardless.

Personally I would strongly recommend you go back home to raise a family cause as a father your priority is your kids if you separate from your wife atleast the laws there don't favour women and it doesn't give women incentive to leave her man cause there's no government perks or social housing no handouts so the woman is solely reliant on you, you're in charge just like the most benevolent ordained in his holy scriptures

Status
Not open for further replies.