Do you want to have children? (serious discussion)

Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Your own qabil what happened, & when did you become a weeaboo? :susp:
Weeaboo? I've been an anime fan since I used to watch InuYasha when I was 5. What's wrong with Naruto? What's wrong with having my own qabil. Reer YoungFarah ma fiicnoo? Your great-grandchildren will marry into beesha.:samwelcome:

maestro

Cultural revolution
But wouldn't you be too old? what's the point of having them if you can't do activities with them. And you will probably die before they get married.
You're missing the most precious moments.
Having children is the last thing in my mind right now, I'm just answering you just because you asked.

You're gonna decide sooner or later. Its a big decision that has consequences. Some people are willing to take the risk.

Btw it's much better to regret not having kids at your old age than to regret having kids. Imagine if you found out your dad regrets having you and would have been a millionaire if he didn't have you. I'd kill myself.

Benjamin

någon :)
You're gonna decide sooner or later. Its a big decision that has consequences. Some people are willing to take the risk.

Btw it's much better to regret not having kids at your old age than to regret having kids. Imagine if you found out your dad regrets having you and would have been a millionaire if he didn't have you. I'd kill myself.

I know I had that in mind, I have plenty of time to decide.

Weeaboo? I've been an anime fan since I used to watch InuYasha when I was 5. What's wrong with Naruto? What's wrong with having my own qabil. Reer YoungFarah ma fiicnoo? Your great-grandchildren will marry into beesha.:samwelcome:

No one wants to marry reer weeaabo. Allah knows if your offsprings will run like naruto

Millenials live on sakraad salaries and are financially ruined by tertiary education after they graduate

Having kids would already destroy what's left of your bank account

maestro

Cultural revolution
Millenials live on sakraad salaries and are financially ruined by tertiary education after they graduate

Having kids would already destroy what's left of your bank account

Yeah. It's obviously retarded to have kids in your 20s now but we are talking long term permanent decisions.

Bank accounts aside. It's a great advantage not deleting 50% of your life. Seeing and experiencing everything on earth before pulling the plug on my own accord at age 80-100 is a dream I can't have with kids so f*ck that shit

You can have fun while having had kids as well. Instead of sacrificing one or another, have a little of both. Have two kids max, it will be easier than having 4 or 5. In 10 years time, while ur still in ur 30s, he kids will be grown. By your 40s they are driving and have a part time job which means u can have fun as well.

Zeus

STYLIN
Those little parasites cost too much money, good luck having a ball and chain stuck to your ankle the rest of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending