Do you want to have children? (serious discussion)

Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
A few years ago I would've said yes but I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I think I don't want them anymore for a number of reasons.

1. I want to continue having the full freedom to wake up at 12pm on Sunday and walk around in my underwear without worrying that junior got lost on his way to school today. If I want to binge 4 seasons of a show on Netflix one random weekend I can do it without worry that I haven't taken the children to swimming lessons or some bs

2. Your youth lasts long! Kids end your youth so you will age 10x faster. Without kids, your prime years (late 20s and all of your 30s) aren't as quick and can even extend the prime to your 50s.

3. Full freedom of money. Kids that aren't raised cheaply cost you per child $2000/month. Cheapest is $500/month per child atleast. That money saved can get you a Buggatti and a nice ass house in a short period of time.

4. Full freedom of movement! Kids ground you. If you randomly feel like going to Peru or some shit and smoke a 10 inch joint on a mountain for the hell of it, you can't do it with kids.
No such thing as "Damn sxb I've never been to Africa. I need plan a trip next month and go see some lions" when you have kids. unless you're super rich or careless parent.

5. Freedom to make mistakes! If I get fired or if I f*ck up in some bad way I will only suffer myself. No one else will be responsible for me and I will be responsible to no one else. If I become a bum atleast I won't drag a child with me

6. Freedom to get out of bad relationships. If I hate my spouse and want to get rid of her I can do it instantly without regretting that a kid will have daddy issues.

7. Prosperous career. With financial freedom (lot of $$$) and a lot of free time I can invest in a long prosperous career and dedicate my life to it.

8. Kids are a finality. Once you have kids you will no longer become an individual. Your life will belong to them. You will always love them more than you love yourself so you sacrifice too much.

But the most important reason is that I want to have 100% control my life. I want to live however I want until I'm done living. I already have family with parents, siblings, cousins and aunts to keep me going for as long as they can. Beyond an S/O I don't need to add anyone else to the family.

Anyway those are my reasons. I love kids they're super adorable and I am good with them but I'm 100% OK with just being the rich lovable uncle that occasionally visits. :manny:

Benjamin

någon :)
I'm not sure we have similar views, but I'm afraid of missing out. I just don't want to regret later in life, for not having them.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I'm not sure we have similar views, but I'm afraid of missing out. I just don't want to regret later in life, for not having them.

There is the option of freezing sperm/eggs then coming back to it if you decide you want them.

But most people don't regret the decision and are overall happier with their lives without children

Benjamin

någon :)
There is the option of freezing sperm/eggs then coming back to it if you decide you want them.

But most people don't regret the decision and are overall happier with their lives without children

But wouldn't you be too old? what's the point of having them if you can't do activities with them. And you will probably die before they get married.
You're missing the most precious moments.
Having children is the last thing in my mind right now, I'm just answering you just because you asked.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I want 10 sons and 10 daughters. 10 sons to create their own sub-qabils and 10 daughters to create an alliance with all top 10 existing qabils. I'll be Samaale 2.0 :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending