Do you tip at restaurants ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You have to ayeeyo--otherwise it is Eeeb. I have friends who don't like to tip. But i always do. 15% of what u ordered is the norm. I like to go 20%

I don't go to restaurants i eat food from home. Not only is restaurant food bad for your health they also charge you a premium for said food and then require you to tip for service that you can do on your own. I have perfectly good legs let me pick up the food from the counter when it's ready but no they want to charge me an extra 10% to 20% for one of their employees to do it. It's a scam especially here in Canada where there is a minimum wage of $15 an hour.

Last edited:
Nope and when I found out what service charge was, I tell them take it off every time.

They be putting that in my receipt every time, I paid for the food not your service jini.

:gaasdrink:

Yes! I tip based off the result’s and quality of service. For example I got a mani and pedi yesterday and it cost $50.85 but because the quality and service was so good i tipped $9.15 so it was $60 in total. Minimum wage is not liveable here. Everybody gotta eat!

edit: you’re talking about restaurants. I tip if the servers aren’t racist and islamophobic lol. Sometimes them cadaan waiters will skip you and serve others who have arrived after you or not even acknowledge you. If that’s the case then no tip + im writing a review.

Yes I’ve done deliveries services in the past and depended on the tips. Restaurants normally pay under minimum wage so the employees usually depend on those tips to make a living. It’s not much, I usually tip $4-10 depending on the service.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It depends. Not every service is equal.

I'll either tip 100% or 0%, typically 20%. I do not hesitate to give you a zero and I'll make sure to never return (because of your shitty service or because you might canduff on my food the next time).

Trending