Do you think WW3 will happen in our life time?

WW3

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Perhaps, I’m just waiting for the war to throw us back all the way 1,000 years.
5071E524-9D1D-4E5D-80D5-89C3B367DC4D.png
6D8E384D-5A31-45C6-9655-8DA20F8E49CA.png

These Satanic elites seem like they want one honestly

Maybe not worldwide, but I Fear for Europe honestly, they are on borrowed time, they had their time though

These Satanic elites seem like they want one honestly

Maybe not worldwide, but I Fear for Europe honestly, they are on borrowed time, they had their time though
I’m just waiting… Africa can rise up now that the competitors are fighting amongst themselves. If Somalia can’t get ready in the next 20 years… I fear it’s future.

Maybe and maybe not because weapons are more deadlier now and can have a global effect, if things become serious, so I really doubt there could be a world war similar to World War Two

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
World War III means all the rules are gone and total anarchy will happen.

The UN, NATO and every other NGO will have so many things to deal with that they’re not gonna stop Kenya taking over JL for example.

Everyone knows what is at stake, nobody is gonna touch that button as long as they remember Hiroshima.

In case WW3 does break out, I'd like to remind everyone that the US, Russia and China are all run by freemasons and it's better not to fight for any of them.

World War III means all the rules are gone and total anarchy will happen.

The UN, NATO and every other NGO will have so many things to deal with that they’re not gonna stop Kenya taking over JL for example.

Everyone knows what is at stake, nobody is gonna touch that button as long as they remember Hiroshima.
Exactly. The nuclear threat is a global threat not a national one.

Yes and if not our grandchildren .

To many unhinged world leaders .

If you think Putin is bad AHHAHAHAHA his successor will be worst and will invade eastern Europe .

Also China will invade Taiwan and America can not do jack shit but to nuke them . Also it's so appalling that most people can't see what China really wants to do with its military, it will obtain Taiwan eventually but it's true goal is to get revenge on Japan and invade Japan.
Mark my words China will eventually get it's payback on Japan .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When do you predict WW3 could happen

In order for World war III to happen- a nation equal or stronger to American power needs to exist! Right now - there is NONE

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China and Russia combine will destroy the west . Two superpowers is better then one .

China do not have the balls and Russia has shown its weakness. Qalaas. they are done. LOL

To what more poverty ? We all know you failed economics .
I am Hawiye Karanle Descendant of Ahemed Guray.

I will bring back Islam to Somalia and drive out the corrupt Xabisha.

Then, after conquering Mecca from the Arabs and expanding Greater Somalia into Europe, I'll turn Somalia into gold in the same way that Punt somalis did.

Nigga ibn hitler ibn yusuf ibn asim ibn karanle.

70478_sahne3_v01_1579622403181.jpg

Seems likely with all this rhetoric on the news lately but I hope logic prevails.

A total war would mean everyone would lose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems likely with all this rhetoric on the news lately but I hope logic prevails.

A total war would mean everyone would lose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somalia or not, you cannot expect nuclear blast or radiation which will spread across the world. I would rather die in the blast in seconds than be in starvation/radiation in a unhabitable world.

Im sure putin has a list of key cities to nuclear bomb including here in London, so be it.

Trending

Latest posts