Do you think this women is a racist?

people are attacking this writer for being racist in her book but to me she was describing the characters facial features? Seems like she described the Somali in her book accurately?

There's nothing racist about this. White people's mind have been poisoned and they now believe noticing differences in appearance between different groups is racist.

another day another racial argument
3F8D107B-2377-42D2-8EBC-60F1F70F4238.jpeg

people are attacking this writer for being racist in her book but to me she was describing the characters facial features? Seems like she described the Somali in her book accurately?
They get mad when we call them ¨so white as a snowflake´´ But, they don't see a problem calling us chocolate? They are taking the piss

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
They get mad when we call them ¨so white as a snowflake´´ But, they don't see a problem calling us chocolate? They are taking the piss
there's nothing racist about calling niggas ''chocolate'' it's just cringe, do these people know what racism is :draketf::ayaanswag:

Last edited:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
the Saira description was xaasid

"Butch looking, square shoulders, distinct moustache" I would think it was a fat 17 year old man
:dead:

From the short text provided, I would have to agree that she’s using negative connotation to describe Somali children, while describing her own features with positive language. She’s depicts the children as round faced, butch, dark-chocolate colored, followed by the description of herself, Nordic height and Celtic coloring even though she comes from a petite Mediterranean woman. She’s comparing herself to children as if they’re some kind of foreign being whereas she has the typical European look using language that’s negative towards them, while highlighting on her own. It’s overt, but if you read between the lines the passive racism is there, at least that’s how I read it, considering there isn’t much context I could be wrong.

From the short text provided, I would have to agree that she’s using negative connotation to describe Somali children, while describing her own features with positive language. She’s depicts the children as round faced, butch, dark-chocolate colored, followed by the description of herself, Nordic height and Celtic coloring even though she comes from a petite Mediterranean woman. She’s comparing herself to children as if they’re some kind of foreign being whereas she has the typical European look using language that’s negative towards them, while highlighting on her own. It’s overt, but if you read between the lines the passive racism is there, at least that’s how I read it, considering there isn’t much context I could be wrong.
Maybe she would argue she is making the point black people can look as different as white people and they don’t look all the same. Overall it’s not deep enough for people to be so emotional about it

Damn lol I don't think it's racist but she's a weirdo. No one would be mad if she described the appearance of a white kid in similar way as they often do in novels. Some minorities don't want to be told they're different, it's okay to not be white.

Last edited:
Damn lol I don't it's racist but she's a weirdo. No one would be mad if she described the appearance of a white kid in similar way. Some minorities don't want to be told they're different, it's okay to not be white.
Exactly. They acting like it’s a tv series…it’s a book. We need as much details as possible to imagine the characters. I can picture every character she wrote clearly

Trending

Latest posts