Do you think this will help stop the ramptant rape in our country?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I came across this intriguing old post on my FB after a Gaalo friend shared and it got me asking why I haven't heard of this brilliant product that should have been saving lives of many young girls and women back home.

I know some of y'all might think this method is not unorthodox and unfair to our girls but What if one of an entrepreneurial kids upgrade this fine product and add a mini vibrator to give add a little comfort and a reason not to leave home without Rapex,just random thought, no hard feelings snowflakes.
English Translation of The FB Post
Rape has become endemic in southern # Africa and in many parts of the world, so Dr. #SonetteEhlers developed a product called #Rapex, which resembles a tube with spikes inside, the woman gives it. inserted like a tampon, with an applicator and any man who wants to violate it, the penis will be stuck in the spikes and will have to go to an emergency room to be removed.

When critics complained that it was a medieval punishment, she replied tersely: A medieval device for a medieval act. #BeInformant.

Last edited:
I came across this intriguing old post on my FB after a Gaalo friend shared and it got me asking why I haven't heard of this brilliant product that should have been saving lives of many young girls and women back home.

I know some of y'all might think this method is not unorthodox and unfair to our girls but What if one of an enterpuneal kids upgrade this fine product and add a mini vibrator to give add a little comfort and a reason not to leave home without Rapex,just random thought, no hard feelings snowflakes.

Wtf is that supposed to be?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Who tf wants to have that inside them all the time incase by chance they get raped. Just carry a gun or knife or pepper spray. That looks so uncomfortable. The spikes don't look like they would cause much damage either.

Also this could turn a rapist into a killer , if i recall correctly rape is about control and if this device takes it away from the perp. They may go even more nuts and murder the victim.

Trending