Do you think there will be-

Do you ever think there will be a somali star as succesful as beyonce for example?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
NEVER. to be a star like Beyounce u gotta have like ZERO Somali culture in you. No matter how gaalo u r, the Somalinniimo in u will never disappear, and will always hold u back! Even 100 years later, when somali off springs are complete gaalos, @TheShinning forehead will be a tell tell sign

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
NEVER. to be a star like Beyounce u gotta have like ZERO Somali culture in you. No matter how gaalo u r, the Somalinniimo in u will never disappear, and will always hold u back! Even 100 years later, when somali off springs are complete gaalos, @TheShinning forehead will be a tell tell sign
Edo Basra I have to remind you to take your meds again, I don’t have big forehead :farole:

VixR

Veritas
Somalis would be the biggest haters of any artistic talent ever to grace the ethnic group. They’d be doomed for that alone. You’d definitely have to close your comments section to avoid Somali-on-Somali hostilities/negativities that would make a normal audience look on in shock.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
We need a new somali superstar athlete, as for a Somali artist as successful as beyonce I don’t see that happening lmao

Much rather have a Somali Spielberg or Christopher Nolan, Beyoncé is entertainment for cyal and haween :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending