Do you think that Mark Zuckerburg is a rat?

Facebook co-founder, Eduardo Saverin, no longer works at Facebook. He hasn't since 2005 when CEO Mark Zuckerberg diluted Saverin's stake in Facebook and then booted him from the company. Saverin's exit from Facebook was the central plot of "The Social Network.
Is Mark a rat or smart?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
All these big tech billionaires seem to be sociopaths or something in that ball-park, saxiib. They've all screwed over a lot of people, lied, tricked, even stolen in some cases and are generally inhumane toward a large segment of their workforce. Unempathetic, self-absorbed loonies generally thrive in capitalist society.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Zuckerberg has always been an arsehole. He’s a narcissist I thought that was common knowledge by now. The guy only cares about himself. Which from a purely business point of view has served him well.

Zuckerberg has always been an arsehole. He’s a narcissist I thought that was common knowledge by now. The guy only cares about himself. Which from a purely business point of view has served him well.
I'm starting a company but I'm afraid some manipulator is gonna take the company from me.
*I'm starting a company because I wanna act like Michael Scoot and get rich but mostly Michael Scoot.

Facebook co-founder, Eduardo Saverin, no longer works at Facebook. He hasn't since 2005 when CEO Mark Zuckerberg diluted Saverin's stake in Facebook and then booted him from the company. Saverin's exit from Facebook was the central plot of "The Social Network.
Is Mark a rat or smart?
No, he’s not a rat but he is a lizard🦎 💯!
And ofc only a lizard would deny being lizard right?!??

Michael Scott from The Office?:what::mjlol:
yes

giphy.gif

Trending