Do you think that a significant amount of men view women as only sexual objects? If so, how tf do you cope with this depressing reality?

Fay

DELETED
I don’t know many somali guys tbh... my parents really pushed the «not mixing with the opposite gender thing» + all of my social circles was majority white (and 90% girls).
Im sure u got ig.. u can meet ppl. InshaAllah i hope u find that one man that will love cherish and spoil u. Somali women deserve that my sisters go thru so much disrespect from some of these useless ugly somali men. (Not all somali men)

Sadly the men that view women as sex objects, don't respect women, don't really like women at all.
These guys are the ones who are having all the sex .

These same guys are the ones women are seeking , most women do not even notice the nice guy.

Basically if you find a guy to be extremely attractive it's almost guaranteed that he is a women hating asshole.

Last edited:
Wallahi don’t fucking jump at me, but the whole 4 wives business makes my heart ache. I bet the other wife says it’s okay, yet she is probably jealous and not fine with it. I mean, how would you sleep well at night knowing your man is fucking someone else cause you’re not enough?
People only get 4 wives to take care of them

my grandfather would be told to marry his brothers wife after they die

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wallahi don’t fucking jump at me, but the whole 4 wives business makes my heart ache. I bet the other wife says it’s okay, yet she is probably jealous and not fine with it. I mean, how would you sleep well at night knowing your man is fucking someone else cause you’re not enough?

A lot of these foolish niggas seem to forget that the nabi stayed with one wife for 25 years. From around 25 to 50 he had only one wife whom he loved very much. After her he married 10 others and each one was for a specific political and/or religious reason and not for lust or personal gain or even necessarily to produce children. In Islam it is actually ideal to remain monogamous and you are arguably only supposed to marry another woman for a good reason like the ones the Prophet had and you must be able to provide for the second wife and it must be on fair and just terms with the other wife. This is not at all how most Somali men treat it. They see polygamy as the preference and only do it for lust or to expand their gene pool or to flex on other men. Completely un-Islamic.

Sadly the men that view women as sex objects, don't respect women, don't really like women at all.

These same guys are the ones women are seeking , most women do not even notice the nice guy.

Basically if you find a guy to be extremely attractive it's almost guaranteed that he is a women hating asshole.
Shut up. Stop trying to make good looking men look bad because your too ugly to get some.

You will be viewed as a sex object if you carry ur self like one. If i see a big booty hoe in yoga pants ima see her as a sex object, if a girl is modestly dressed I wouldn’t see her that way

Xaruun

VIP

There are plenty of good men who’re also attractive, but those men are unavailable to the average woman.

You will be viewed as a sex object if you carry ur self like one. If i see a big booty *** in yoga pants ima see her as a sex object, if a girl is modestly dressed I wouldn’t see her that way
If I catch you in the streets with a t-shirt exposing them muscular arms and tight shorts reaching the knees flashing some calves you bet I will treat you like a sex object :diddyass::diddyass:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Exaggeration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

😆
I like hyperbole and exaggeration, makes things more fun , dont you think.

But seriously men and women think differently, men are straightforward.
To a man you are either physically attractive or not.

For a woman it is very subjective.
Its not just physical, if you come across a guy with a hunch back and 2 heads and fangs for teeth.
If he is confident, masculine and wealthy
He will start to become attractive.
Your girlfriends would probably say " his hunch back is kinda cute, and I like his other head "

Last edited:

Trending