Do you think that a significant amount of men view women as only sexual objects? If so, how tf do you cope with this depressing reality?

I dont think majority of people who gets married understand what love is. Only Sexual frustration.

Anyways both

Zoro

Come get a slice of Humble Pie
Wack. Not your post, but the idea that people only want sex and kids. It's a numbers game.

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I do forget that many of these internet strangers are faceless. I am mostly worried about the irl shit
Anti social teenagers dont go outside and if they do they too scared to talk shit

Yes. We live in a patriarchal society as well
Wallahi don’t fucking jump at me, but the whole 4 wives business makes my heart ache. I bet the other wife says it’s okay, yet she is probably jealous and not fine with it. I mean, how would you sleep well at night knowing your man is fucking someone else cause you’re not enough?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Wallahi don’t fucking jump at me, but the whole 4 wives business makes my heart ache. I bet the other wife says it’s okay, yet she is probably jealous and not fine with it. I mean, how would you sleep well at night knowing your man is fucking someone else cause you’re not enough?
Someone can explain the 4 wives

Naa

Not Chun li
He doesn't' have to have 4 tho, just get a man who just wants you and y'all both agree that he can only have one wife. There are women that are fine with their husbands having multiple wives though, men don't just get another wife cuz the first one isn't "enough"

Now that you know this,Pray to Allah to protect you and observe your hijab correctly. Is not easy being a women. I am speaking to myself first.

Last edited:

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
It is tempting to give up these days, especially for us uggo Xalimos
You are in a western matriarchal matrix so the mainstream narrative is thats it’s a one way thing were only men objectify women all the time, when in reality it goes both ways. Women objectify men as frequently as men objectify women.
I have been objectified plenty of times and I get it I am something to objectify if I do say so myself

futhuremore let’s not pretend like mfkers don’t love it when they are objectified , young girls egos go through the roof they love it
Especially xalimos who have suffered from an a low self esteem due to childhood bullying at the hands of other minorities namely Madow madows and islamaphobic cadaans

Last edited:

Fay

DELETED
Facts.. i wouldnt feel comfortable about it.. theres plenty of men on earth tho n the good thing about me is im attracted to all types of men so i have more options than someone who is just into somali men.

Facts.. i wouldnt feel comfortable about it.. theres plenty of men on earth tho n the good thing about me is im attracted to all types of men so i have more options than someone who is just into somali men.
I don’t know many somali guys tbh... my parents really pushed the «not mixing with the opposite gender thing» + all of my social circles was majority white (and 90% girls).

Trending