Do you think rapist and murders should be killed?

Should rapist and murders be killed

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have been thinking about this question a lot especially after xxxtentacion’s death. Even though he is not a murderr he has been accused of being an abuser. His fans were legit clashing with people who called him an abuser. So his situation is iffy. But one thing that stood out to me was when people kept saying he was 20 years old and still young and that he still had time to change. I saw all these celebs talking about him being young and having time to change.

So like are people ignoring all the violent things 20 year olds are doing and are just okay with it since they have the opportunity to change in the future. I feel like when all the celebs were tweeting about how XXX had time to change they were basically giving young dudes the green light to do anything they wanted so long as they changed later on.

I have always been cool with the idea that rapist and murderers being executed. In fact I have always wanted people to be punished especially if it was 100% proven they committed an evil act.

@World @Adan @PhaedrusHunt @White @zeinap83 @Knowles @Factz @MuslimManMe @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Basra @Reiko @Yaquub @Blade1 @AliUK @Geeljire sanbuur @GeKo @Cumar @Sheikh

Murderers should be killed and rapists should be raped and then thrown in prison. But then again, they'll be raped in prison anyway, so is there really a point in giving them a government mandated sodomizing?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Murder can be in self defense.

Murder can also be for revenge. Would you hate someone who murdered the person who killed their hooyo?
I should clarify that I’m focusing on dudes who kill innocent people.

If it was clearly described as self defense than person shouldn’t be punished in my opinion.

A couple guys jumped and accidentally Killed the wrong person with a machete all because they were trying to get revenge. Revenge killings don’t workout to well. Most people who do those killing do it because a lot of killers just spend years in prison. When they can just chill, reed books, play chess and basketball for the next 40+ years. If death penalty was enforced dudes like that can be killed pretty quickly.

There is someone in Chicago that is going around killing black women. A serial killer pretty much. He hasn’t been caught yet though.
What punishment would you want that guy to receive?

I have been thinking about this question a lot especially after xxxtentacion’s death. Even though he is not a murderr he has been accused of being an abuser. His fans were legit clashing with people who called him an abuser. So his situation is iffy. But one thing that stood out to me was when people kept saying he was 20 years old and still young and that he still had time to change. I saw all these celebs talking about him being young and having time to change.

So like are people ignoring all the violent things 20 year olds are doing and are just okay with it since they have the opportunity to change in the future. I feel like when all the celebs were tweeting about how XXX had time to change they were basically giving young dudes the green light to do anything they wanted so long as they changed later on.

I have always been cool with the idea that rapist and murderers being executed. In fact I have always wanted people to be punished especially if it was 100% proven they committed an evil act.

@World @Adan @PhaedrusHunt @White @zeinap83 @Knowles @Factz @MuslimManMe @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Basra @Reiko @Yaquub @Blade1 @AliUK @Geeljire sanbuur @GeKo @Cumar @Sheikh
No they shouldnt be killed we know justice fail alot of times innocents are convicted. So this would end in many innocent being killed for something they didn't do.

I believe that a murderer deserves the same. Manslaughter is different and should be treated accordingly.

Rapists also deserve death, they cause a lot of harm to communities. Some may say they are ill but they would control themselves if they knew the consequences.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I think they should be killed but I'm not saying they'll go hell. That's between Allah and them but we need rules in life and those misfits need to be killed to keep order. Allah gave us choice unlike animals who don't have it, so if they can't control themselves they are acting like animals and should be killed

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I should clarify that I’m focusing on dudes who kill innocent people.

If it was clearly described as self defense than person shouldn’t be punished in my opinion.

A couple guys jumped and accidentally Killed the wrong person with a machete all because they were trying to get revenge. Revenge killings don’t workout to well. Most people who do those killing do it because a lot of killers just spend years in prison. When they can just chill, reed books, play chess and basketball for the next 40+ years. If death penalty was enforced dudes like that can be killed pretty quickly.

There is someone in Chicago that is going around killing black women. A serial killer pretty much. He hasn’t been caught yet though.
What punishment would you want that guy to receive?
Jail. If they die, then they won't be punished, I'd prefer for them to rot in jail and be used for human experiments. Death in a way is a form of release.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Rapist and murderers don't just rape or kill they ruin a whole life and family, friends and communities lives. They can never go on and it will never end for them. Even people who you just used to see once a day on the bus when they pass away it affects you to know you'll never see that person again in this dunya. Leaves an empty piece.
I wouldn't wish that upon anyone

x was a pyschopath like if you look at the shit his ex girlfriend accused him of doing??? like that’s not even human. tbh he did kinda ask to get killed all these show offy u can’t touch me rappers literally do nothing but incite bum niggas with guns can’t say I feel sorry for him??? should have gotten security. rapist, murders, and unapologetic abusers deserve to die point blank

x was a pyschopath like if you look at the shit his ex girlfriend accused him of doing??? like that’s not even human. tbh he did kinda ask to get killed all these show offy u can’t touch me rappers literally do nothing but incite bum niggas with guns can’t say I feel sorry for him??? should have gotten security. rapist, murders, and unapologetic abusers deserve to die point blank

White guys like somali girls like u !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending