Not even close the major signs are still yet to take place,

Dajjals arrival still has alot of signs left to being being
Yajooj and Majooj still not happened
None of the 3 earths haven sunken
Isa never came
Black cloud hasn't happened
Sun aint risen from the west
The beast never came out of the ground

Until one of these happen especially the dajjals signs before arrival which will happen time after time till its ticked off, its not near however the minor signs are almost complete

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Probably in the next generation.

Not even close the major signs are still yet to take place

Until one of these happen especially the dajjals signs before arrival which will happen time after time till its ticked off, its not near however the minor signs are almost complete

For the major signs, if one happens then its basically game over since they happen fast.

Once the major signs of the Hour have started to emerge, they follow in succession, like beads falling one after another from a necklace once the thread is cut. The Prophet, prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, said: “Whatever of them (i.e., the signs of the Hour) occurs first, it will be soon followed by the other.” [Hadith Muslim]

Hmm, it's definitely not near yet, since the major ones haven't happen yet. Although many of the minor signs have appear in my lifetime, it's definitely a sign that we should take the deen more seriously.

Not even close the major signs are still yet to take place,

Dajjals arrival still has alot of signs left to being being
Yajooj and Majooj still not happened
None of the 3 earths haven sunken
Isa never came
Black cloud hasn't happened
Sun aint risen from the west
The beast never came out of the ground

All of that will happen simultaneously.
Look at the globe today we have global warming which may cause food shortage in the future for many people maybe that is connected to dajjal arrival and also look at global politics ww3 is near and also Saudi Arabia monarchy conflict may mean the arrival of the Mahdi.
I can't predict since its haraam but i can say its near

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
All of that will happen simultaneously.
Look at the globe today we have global warming which may cause food shortage in the future for many people maybe that is connected to dajjal arrival and also look at global politics ww3 is near and also Saudi Arabia monarchy conflict may mean the arrival of the Mahdi.
I can't predict since its haraam but i can say its near
Did all the minor signs finish tho bro? Last month i seen a shiekh say theres still a couple left but he didnt have a source so i kinda don't believe him.

Trending

Latest posts