Do you think its over for Trump? doesnt look pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before trump is finished?

Cohen is on a mission he will be wanting to get lesser jail time or none at all he will put the final nail in the coffin

What about omarsoa she is one dangerous woman she has loads of tapes on trump

tick toc trump is in big trouble he is a criminal and deserves time behind bars

I predict he wont finish his term and will be replaced.
doesn't look good cohen has already came out and said he will aid in the in the Russia probe....

cohen is going to cooperate with Mueller and then its check mate...

then you also have omarosa she is has damming evidence also

The question will remain a political question as the President per Justice department guidlines is shielded from criminal indictment while being President.

Thus the possible outcomes for Trump will depend entirely on the House being taken by the democratic party otherwise the Republican party will not find the muster to perform any meaningful oversight of the President due to his popularity with the republican electorate.

I find that the yet undiscovered financial crimes are more likely to be end to his Presidency even with Republican controlled senate as is the most likely outcome.

The question will remain a political question as the President per Justice department guidlines is shielded from criminal indictment while being President.

Thus the possible outcomes for Trump will depend entirely on the House being taken by the democratic party otherwise the Republican party will not find the muster to perform any meaningful oversight of the President due to his popularity with the republican electorate.

I find that the yet undiscovered financial crimes are more likely to be end to his Presidency even with Republican controlled senate as is the most likely outcome.
their is legal path and a political track path the political track would be much more devastating for trump

the best scenario is a impeachment

It depends how dems perform in the midterms. If Dems do not manage to gain a majority then Trump is not only okay, he is guaranteed a second term.

BankaTuyo

حيران
he is a criminal and deserves time behind bars

Yes.. he is a bigot, but he will not go to jail while he is a sitting president, both houses are a GOP majority so impeachment is out of the question and dems don't look to be able to change that in the near future. i guess we'll have to wait until after his term/terms end.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
/pol/ is a shitshow right about now.
kcy8tzzhpe611.jpg

Its more serious than that, the supreme court has aging justices so Trump might elect another 2 justices if he's reelected, so he could tilt the supreme court to the right for generations.

Yes.. he is a bigot, but he will not go to jail while he is a sitting president, both houses are a GOP majority so impeachment is out of the question and dems don't look to be able to change that in the near future. i guess we'll have to wait until after his term/terms end.
if th dems can take over office in novemeber then they can impeach the president

The man has carte blanche. Fully. Nothing can stop him. Name any other candidate who would've survived as many scandals as he has BEFORE he even got elected. It's a myth. 100% this man is doing juuj or something, can't be right otherwise.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He will get his two terms. Democrats are republicans on the DL . They are both corporate puppets. Democrats rigged the primaries. We could’ve had Bernie:(
I voted for the Green Party:vo3yidw:

How long before trump is finished?

Cohen is on a mission he will be wanting to get lesser jail time or none at all he will put the final nail in the coffin

What about omarsoa she is one dangerous woman she has loads of tapes on trump

tick toc trump is in big trouble he is a criminal and deserves time behind bars
Nothing will happen he wil declare martial law and will arm his redneck army to kill all enemies. That wall will be built!!

:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending